Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Giving out double SR for wins sounds like something people would try and exploit, though it would be a good incentive not to quit as soon as you realise you're joining a match in progress.

How would you abuse it though?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    How would you abuse it though?

No idea, maybe on one of the more quiet servers you'd figure something out with your friends though I'm not sure this game has any servers that quiet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I seem to be doing a lot of healing as mercy this comp season. Most recent games I have been somewhere between 15,000 and 19,000 healing done per match. So had a look at my stats and that puts me in the top 3% for healing :D

jonnycivic wrote: »
    I seem to be doing a lot of healing as mercy this comp season. Most recent games I have been somewhere between 15,000 and 19,000 healing done per match. So had a look at my stats and that puts me in the top 3% for healing :D

Bear in mind if your looking at Overbuff etc it's showing your stats compared to others at your level I think.

You must be Solo healing to get those numbers? I had 18k average when climbing from 1700 - 2100 because nobody shot at me. Now that I'm up around 2200 I'm been killed a few times per game so my average has fallen a bit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Bear in mind if your looking at Overbuff etc it's showing your stats compared to others at your level I think.

You must beSolo healing

I was checking Master Overwatch, from what I can tell they are the overall stats for comp not just at your skill level but maybe someone better in the knw could clear that up :D

Ah I solo heal mostly cos in fairness we only need 1 mercy :P but we have had a lucio in a few games too but I still get close to 15k healing in them games too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Most I've ever gotten is 24000. That was a 6 round tie game though. I think my average is about 5k per round.

I don't get near that with Lucio, but I much prefer playing as him. He's my favourite Hanzo hunter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I gained over 300 SR from solo queuing today. Dunno what the fcuk kinda luck was on my side.

Was wrecking **** as Genji though.. lol

Jayus that's some jump, that's about 15 games worth with zero losses.

Ok so maybe only 10-12!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

I gained over 300 SR from solo queuing today. Dunno what the fcuk kinda luck was on my side.

Was wrecking **** as Genji though.. lol
    And I lost about 330SR yesterday. At one point the number of losses in a row didn't even make sense. I mean, statistically speaking even if the problem was me* I should have been on a team good enough to win regardless. :pac:

The stubbornness of some people's Hero picks is staggering though. Teams clearly in need of a second tank or healer or even dps and what does the last person to pick to go with? Hanzo or Widow or...Mei? Ask (usually the former two) to change and they ignore you. Someone gets more testy asking them and you get a "**** you....I carry" or some other nonsense. Spoiler: They do not carry.

* To be fair, based on attempts at team play and finishing medals the problem was not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

dudeeile wrote: »
    Jayus that's some jump, that's about 15 games worth with zero losses.

Ok so maybe only 10-12!

Yeah, ten wins in a row. I fully expect to lose my next ten now :pac:

Just got really lucky in a few matches tbh. Couple of games where an opponent left early too

Yeah, ten wins in a row. I fully expect to lose my next ten now :pac:

Just got really lucky in a few matches tbh. Couple of games where an opponent left early too

10 in a row, nice one man :) what time did you play at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

10 in a row, nice one man :) what time did you play at?

Played 2 at about 4pm and the rest from 8.30

Played 2 at about 4pm and the rest from 8.30

Yeah they seem the ideal time other than 3 in the morning haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Yeah they seem the ideal time other than 3 in the morning haha

That's "trying to heal with Symmetra" time.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

New hero coming in a few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

New hero coming in a few hours

What are you basing that on exactly?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

What are you basing that on exactly?

Can't say :) Check PTR, 1hr sooner than I expected

Sooooooo it's coming to PTR? Or it's a full launch? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Don't tease us. Spill the beans.

fixxxer wrote: »
    Don't tease us. Spill the beans.

Doomfist came on out on PTR 10 mins ago

Still none the wiser, I'll check tomorrow.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

He is interesting so far, be interesting to see how he fits in

250 hp so dps i think

I prefer the Pixar style videos over the anime ones. Choosey beggars

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Shocked he's not a tank, looks like a lot of fun though, pretty much all melee.

He is interesting so far, be interesting to see how he fits in

250 hp so dps i think

I called he'd be a defense hero last week. That category needs another one.

I called he'd be a defense hero last week. That category needs another one.

that category needs a rework, outside of situational torb and jr the rest are ****e

that category needs a rework, outside of situational torb and jr the rest are ****e

Mei is an excellent pick on defense, especially on 2CP maps.

Mei is an excellent pick on defense, especially on 2CP maps.

not this season she aint

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

not this season she aint

The dive comp has countered her hard. She needs a speed boost when running on ice she fires on the ground in-front of her.

• Advertisement

papu wrote: »
    The dive comp has countered her hard. She needs a speed boost when running on ice she fires on the ground in-front of her.

She is just bad this season,. this season is all about speed and angles, when she ice blocks and wall esacape bull**** she generaslly runs into 2-3. I like mei, she played a part well but not this season,

Also i think they nerfed anna too hard, they either need to give her nano back its speed boost or her rifle back its damage, either or, maybe cut 25 healing off the nade to even it out if it doesnt work, but she is so out of favour its scary

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement