Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Grayditch wrote: »
    I hope the French team lose...

no reason...

Putain!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

J. Marston wrote: »
    Putain!

Jonkrat, sweetch.

No Sombra

Finally out of that ditch.
    That was a nasty month, like.

SB5hoIS.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I only realised you can go outside in the lunar map, that's pretty cool, although it's location means you are unlikely to be fighting anybody there.

Benzino wrote: »
    I only realised you can go outside in the lunar map, that's pretty cool, although it's location means you are unlikely to be fighting anybody there.

It's an alright flank route. Lots of teams set up on the balcony just by the air escape so going in with Reaper, killing one and ghosting back outside to the health pack can occasionally work.

Saw this happen on Temple Of Anubus yesterday and Hollywood today.

Happened me on Anubis before, ages ago though. Their attack Pharah was under the ground on point B, no way for us to stop her. Assumed it was patched by now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Saw this happen on Temple Of Anubus yesterday and Hollywood today.

I'd be reporting that one, never seen it myself.

• Advertisement

Reported it there. Dunno what good it will do, but sure I sent it in anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I got my first "Carry" message tonight. Played Mercy on Watchpoint Gibraltar and got off three triple Res and two double Res with us just holding out for the win :)

Ha. I got a nice message after some Mercy play yesterday. Look at that for an awkward response...

Screenshot_20170716_002303_01.jpg

Only messages I ever get are "Kill yourself" or "Get cancer".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Speaking of Mercy, I had an epic 4 man Rez on Anubis B to capture the point. Shame that this absolute **** up was chosen for PotG

https://youtu.be/P0dja3hv3Qg

-_-

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

J. Marston wrote: »
    Only messages I ever get are "Kill yourself" or "Get cancer".

Hurrah for online gaming!

Hurrah for online gaming!

It's not like COD back in the day where your mother got violated by 20 kids every night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Every message I get is "play mercy plz"

Lost 5 games in a row when I got home from the pub, all in comp, oops, took me a while to realise I was the problem

I had a game on Hollywood last night where we got stopped coming out of the door just before the very end. Guy on my team quits.

I pick Zen on defense because someone else picks Mercy so I think discord will help out. They take Point A on the first push and get as far as the Pub/Jail corner before we stop them. I went into God mode Zen :) I managed to a solo Winston, Reinhardt, Tracer and Soldier a few times. They eventually got the checkpoint and got just shy of our push. We managed to hold them off and win after I killed the Mercy three times in a row with charged headshots :pac:

I just had to message the guy who left and let him know that we won even with him quitting :)

I'm really enjoying getting back playing Winston again. I just really need to work on my survivability before playing him in Comp.

• Advertisement

Losing a lot of SR playing sombra, but I'm not plat sombra. Still rolling as dva or zarya.

Question, is everyone else finding the games are really one sided, either you get trashed from the go or you roll the other team. Very few games are close I find. Compared to last season anyeay,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Leavers are even more of a plague recently. Four games last night. Two leavers game one, 1 in two, two in three and the entire enemy teams bar one poor bastard in that last one. Really sours the experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Played a game last night, we won the first 2 points......then as we were about to the win the 3rd game a guy just left !! :(

5v6 ...the other team come back, win the game and the next 2 and we lose it all.

I complained and sent a report, told other to do the same.

So...I have to scroll through chat to find out who ...** so-and-so has left the game**

Found his name.....translated as 'beautiful troll' :(:(:(

People will leave one in four, maybe 5 games on PS4.

There simply has to be a better system. This one is flawed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

People will leave one in four, maybe 5 games on PS4.

There simply has to be a better system. This one is flawed.

Naamloos-2_bewerkt-1.jpg

Nahhhh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm done with competitive unless I can get a regular playgroup going on XBOX. Went from 2200+ to 2000 over the weekend. The weekend is toxic. If you have a playgroup and want someone who favors team play over solo, hit me up via PM. I'm good but not a DPS player.

Add gunnerdrog, i bounce between 2450 and 2550 depending on how many beers i've had. I have a few friends who are just hitting level 25 now as well so should be able to get a group together some nights

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Add gunnerdrog, i bounce between 2450 and 2550 depending on how many beers i've had. I have a few friends who are just hitting level 25 now as well so should be able to get a group together some nights

Will add you today. What time do ye play at?

• Advertisement

Usually between 8pm and 11pm 2-3 nights per week

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement