Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,105 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Maybe a hero that punches people on the ass to make them run faster. They could call them Zoomfist.

Your really selling these different Punchy characters :pac:

A medusa hero that turns you to stone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

emmetkenny wrote: »
    A medusa hero that turns you to stone

Enough of that ****e with Mei :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Would be a cool legendary skin for her, Mei-dusa. Stone instead of ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I'd be hoping for a defense hero or a revision of what a defense hero actually is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

J. Marston wrote: »
    Would be a cool legendary skin for her, Mei-dusa. Stone instead of ice.

That's actually a really cool idea.

fixxxer wrote: »
    Enough of that ****e with Mei :pac:

She's a demon alright :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

2017: When a new hero isn't even out yet and people want the hero released after that hero :P

2017: When a new hero isn't even out yet and people want the hero released after that hero :P

Its worse than that its
    Doomfist << Hammond << Unnamed next hero who will definitely be my new main

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

fixxxer wrote: »
    Bit samey that though. I was wondering how you could do it differently. Maybe have a healer that needs to stick an orb on the enemy team to drain health in order to boost their healing?

Well you could have a robot char that can shoot its fists like rockets, left one for healing and right one for damage etc.

What I really would like to see is Team up ULTS, now that would be insane, like lets say they intorduce a mini-winston that does healing, and him and winston do a double up ult where winton rages and throws mini winston at people and stuff like that.

• Advertisement

They could add 3 healers in the next 3 releases. You'd still be grouped up with McCree, Hanzo, Genji, Junkrat and D.Va :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

They could add 3 healers in the next 3 releases. You'd still be grouped up with McCree, Hanzo, Genji, Junkrat and D.Va :pac:

Thats why you need a healer that can damage aswell. Lets say a soldier type that can heal with his bullets aswell as damage with them etc.

Needs more Hanzo !!

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Thats why you need a healer that can damage aswell. Lets say a soldier type that can heal with his bullets aswell as damage with them etc.

That's Anna :pac:

Needs more Hanzo !!

Just turn hanzo's scatter arrow into a healing item rather than damage and it would work :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

This niche is already filled by Zen and Ana I would have thought, Lucio also does decent damage.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    This niche is already filled by Zen and Ana I would have thought, Lucio also does decent damage.

Yeah but his healing is pretty weak. Anna is more a sit back and snipe type you need someone that will be in the thick of the action :)

I've a mate who plays a mean Zenyatta on PS4, we seem more likely to win when he joins as we have 1.5x healers which is swell (not too much, not too little), plus Tanks who clearly filed their teeth in the Triple Tank Meta seem ill prepared to deal with the Discord Orb

I've a mate who plays a mean Zenyatta on PS4, we seem more likely to win when he joins as we have 1.5x healers which is swell (not too much, not too little), plus Tanks who clearly filed their teeth in the Triple Tank Meta seem ill prepared to deal with the Discord Orb

His discord is great. Super helpful against Pharah as well.

I've a mate who plays a mean Zenyatta on PS4, we seem more likely to win when he joins as we have 1.5x healers which is swell (not too much, not too little), plus Tanks who clearly filed their teeth in the Triple Tank Meta seem ill prepared to deal with the Discord Orb & Battle Mercy combo

FYP :pac:

And yeah hes a really good zen which is rare enough in the game :)

• Advertisement

FYP :pac:

And yeah hes a really good zen which is rare enough in the game :)

He's Platinum Trophied the game, he'd want to be :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

What type of healers do games like Dota and LoL have? I'm sure there's a few concepts they can steal and repurpose for a FPS shooter.

He's Platinum Trophied the game, he'd want to be :P

Adventageous is a really good Zen on Xbox. Discord for days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I've a mate who plays a mean Zenyatta on PS4, we seem more likely to win when he joins

Is that the Gil lad? He's very on the ball with Zen.

Grayditch wrote: »
    Is that the Gil lad? He's very on the ball with Zen.

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Adventageous is a really good Zen on Xbox. Discord for days!!

Zen the sneaky DPS, my precious baby.

Zen the sneaky DPS, my precious baby.

Especially your fat pig man is dead :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

J. Marston wrote: »
    What type of healers do games like Dota and LoL have? I'm sure there's a few concepts they can steal and repurpose for a FPS shooter.
    I think there could definitely be more of a buffer style healer; give someone a temporary shield (ala Zarya), constant shield (channelled ala Mercy or orb ala Zenyatta), damage reduction (reversed Zen orb), time loop damage removal (think Tracer recall without the person moving but any damage in the last X seconds are removed), heal over times etc.

So there's plenty of potential room to play with for a healer role character to make them unique and having an impact.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

I miss my fat pig man :(

Like the rest of you i'd love a new support, but there was a post going around pre-doomfist announcement about a Defence hero coming who had deployable laser barriers and swarms of semi-controllable deployable mini-robots and i LOVE the sound of that.

Even it it was just a rumour.

• Advertisement

I miss my fat pig man :(

Amen brother.

I wonder what the rumored retooling will be like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement