Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

fixxxer wrote: »
    Doomfist is great fun but why oh why is left handed attacks mapped to the right trigger and vice versa? My brain was confused until I swapped them around then it all became a bit easier.

Also had to instantly change it to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hmm. Are Doomfists items in packs yet. Bought 10 just there and got zero items. I'd have expected something from 40 items, especially since the rate of duplicates has been decreased.

Yup, I got a skin. Noticeable difference in the lootboxes too. I got 4 and no duplicates in any and 1 currency. Hopefully that wasn't just luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Same re. the lootboxes...i'm about level 560 and i opened three lootboxes last night with no duplicates. Can't remember the last time that happened even once.

Got a DF skin and two sprays, think you just got really unlucky with your loot boxes FutureGuy, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

I have like 60 something boxes un opened does the patch fix the drop rate retrospectively or are they still ****e ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

jcd5971 wrote: »
    I have like 60 something boxes un opened does the patch fix the drop rate retrospectively or are they still ****e ones?

still ****e. Contents are made upon crate drop not opening

• Advertisement

still ****e. Contents are made upon crate drop not opening

Great. Don't fancy opening those boxes 1 at a time why can't you just open all dammit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Oh by the way, Thanks to the previous posters for the Winston tips. I'll try and put some of it into effect in QP over the weekend and see how it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

How do you NOT open your boxes after finishing your session?
    It's your own fault for leaving them there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

ive 70 myself, i wish i could just open them all at once

I'm level 458. Boxes bring no smiles.

• Advertisement

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    How do you NOT open your boxes after finishing your session? It's your own fault for leaving them there

I dunno they only hero I wanna fill up is Mei and I'm only missing event stuff from before I started playing overwatch like Halloween and summer games

I dunno they only hero I wanna fill up is Mei

Filthy.

fixxxer wrote:
    Filthy.

Thicc

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I know people can pick who they want but picking Roadhog in his current state is basically 7v5.

Just a fat, useless ult charger.

J. Marston wrote:
    I know people can pick who they want but picking Roadhog in his current state is basically 7v5.
    Just a fat, useless ult charger.

I'm kinda confused as to why his one shot hook/kill was deemed not fun and removed, yet Doomfisted rocket punch is ok. Like, it's amazing when it lands but it's a pain when you're hit from out of nowhere over and over.

I think he was kinda fine when they extended the cooldown on the hook.

He's sorta useless now, if all the ones I've been escaping and killing are anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

That feeling when you get a god grav on second point of attack on 2cp getting 4/5 players and the phara kills herself WHEN using her ult..

lord above ..staright into a pillar the ult goes...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What do you mean the bubble can stop a Lucio Ult? Is it if you get a bubble over a Ulting Lucio it stops his Ult hitting his teammates?

I'd a really good two stack on my team last week. They played Zen and Winston. The Winston was great and seriously impressive. He only attacked who Zen discorded and the Zen switched Discord as soon as the enemies died.

Basically, the bubble cancels line of sight, which both D.Va and Lucio require for effective ults.

You can also catch a full Reaper ult, it does 600dmg, exactly what the bubble can absorb.

Playing with a team that can't handle Pharah+Mercy combo and the Pharah uses her ult with keeps her stationary long enough for us to kill her. Her ult is terribly counter productive at times.

When it comes to the Zaraya / Parah ult combo, Zaraya should shield Phara too. I don't see enough of that.

Justice rrraaaiins from ab...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Grayditch wrote: »
    When it comes to the Zaraya / Parah ult combo, Zaraya should shield Phara too. I don't see enough of that.

Justice rrraaaiins from ab...

I wish I could get that many words out during the ult.

With me it's usually "JusticARGH!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

For anyone interested, tonight at 7pm KST (which is 11am Irish time)...so some of you lads will just be waking up or reading this right now.....the FINAL of the Korean Overwatch League is on.
    Some of the members of the Korean national team play for these teams too.

The winner could arguably be called the best team in the World.
    Lunatic Hai are the reigning champs, and 4 of their starting Lineup are players for the Korean national team who won the World Cup last year for Korea.

Lunatic Hai vrs Kongdoo Panthera

The English stream should be here https://www.twitch.tv/ognglobal

• Registered Users Posts: 28,104 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Basically, the bubble cancels line of sight, which both D.Va and Lucio require for effective ults.

You can also catch a full Reaper ult, it does 600dmg, exactly what the bubble can absorb.

I've a whole lot of hours on Lucio and I don't think a Winston has ever blocked my Ult. Maybe people just didn't know about this?

**** pharmercy that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I've a whole lot of hours on Lucio and I don't think a Winston has ever blocked my Ult. Maybe people just didn't know about this?

There's not much of a reaction time, and the bubble has a 13sec cool down so I can be easy to miss.

I've never been able to catch one, only about 15 hrs with Winston though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

SeantheMan wrote: »
    The English stream should be here https://www.twitch.tv/ognglobal

Looking a lot like 2 boy bands!

dudeeile wrote:
    Looking a lot like 2 boy bands!

I'd rather be in low bronze than be stuck with any of them Muppets lol

I'd rather be in low bronze than be stuck with any of them Muppets lol

I can help with that!

Jaysus they're dressing them as sailors and making them sing, strange times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

wtf am I watching

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement