Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

High today: 2488
    Current: 2444

...fffffffff

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

J. Marston wrote: »

Biggest and best change, in my opinion, is making Control maps best of 3 instead 5.

Losing a closely fought best of 5 map 3-2 is devastating and draining. Takes about 25 minutes and if you lose it, you're not in the mood to play anymore, from my experience.

Yea, even winning would take it out of you. The whole thing was exhausting.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

J. Marston wrote: »
    Silver to Diamond? Holy shít, that's some journey.

Biggest and best change, in my opinion, is making Control maps best of 3 instead 5.

Losing a closely fought best of 5 map 3-2 is devastating and draining. Takes about 25 minutes and if you lose it, you're not in the mood to play anymore, from my experience.

Are they changing that for next season?

Thank goodness, I hate control at the moment, it takes way too long.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I have lost 14 in a row. Constantly being placed with teams filled with zero stars vs teams very experience groups. It's a total ****ing joke..

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Quick Play has been even worse than usual tonight for rubbish team compositions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I have lost 14 in a row. Constantly being placed with teams filled with zero stars vs teams very experience groups. It's a total ****ing joke..

i assume its all about sr and not how experienced you are?

15. Two quitters

IvoryTower wrote: »
    FutureGuy wrote: »

i assume its all about sr and not how experienced you are?

SR system is garbage. Game 16. Widow and Symettraon attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

A Pharah on our team earlier got a quintuple kill POTG. One left on the point and a Soldier killed them just before Pharah's rocket hit them.

She was about half a second away from hearing "Sextuple kill!" T'was heartbreaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

so been soloing pretty much all season from low silver to yellow hell, met two scottish boys randomly and played the last two days with them, back to plat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

papu wrote: »
    This weekend is a bad time to play comp, so many people not giving two fliuchs.

I may have dropped over 400 points for this very reason.... oh and alcohol..... I don't have a problem I swear....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Made it to 2500 on Friday night for the first time. Delighted with myself! I'm attributing this to some lucky placement at the start of the season and the extreme luck of constantly grouping with randoms who play the game properly. Weekday nights was where I had my best games. Weekdays (before 8pm) and weekends in general were very ropey.

fXWJJy4.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Not the greatest PotG but that highlight intro is perfection

https://youtu.be/CHCtkk46Nr0

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    fXWJJy4.png

you on pc? fire me on your blizzard name and you can join the lads im with, easuier in teams, we at max four stack

you on pc? fire me on your blizzard name and you can join the lads im with, easuier in teams, we at max four stack

I am on PC, kikimaru024#2681 :cool:

I am on PC, kikimaru024#2681 :cool:

sent it there chief , im raze on it

Am I in the right thread...

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Am I in the right thread...

already reported it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Advertisement

Proud of this POTG :)

I also just discovered the "Export to 4k 60fps Ultra" option!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Only a 2 day 'off-season' this time round.

Guessing the changes to characters will be live tomorrow in that case

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,284 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Proud of this POTG :)

<vid>

I also just discovered the "Export to 4k 60fps Ultra" option!

When I upload my clips to youtube they always end up under 480p and unwatchable, even though i save them at 1080/60fps

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Mickeroo wrote: »
    When I upload my clips to youtube they always end up under 480p and unwatchable, even though i save them at 1080/60fps

They could still be processing? That's usually the case with youtube videos. It'll get the lowest quality up first.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,284 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

tok9 wrote: »
    They could still be processing? That's usually the case with youtube videos. It'll get the lowest quality up first.

I'll try it again later but it seemed like it was done as it was giving me the option to publish.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Finished on 2625. Happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

After hitting 2720 weeks ago, I never went back. Next season I'll give it another go and try and make my way to diamond.

I went from 2695 to about 2400, played solo throughout, I could only really progress playing as mercy and while I enjoy it I don't want to be mercy every game, got a bit burnt out playing her half way through the season. Looking forward to her changes mind I think they will suit me. I really enjoy playing rein but I find 9 times out of 10 nobody bother uses your shield to their advantage which seems a waste and can be frustrating. Will try dva & soldier next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I would have liked to push to Diamond, but after getting back the 400+ Sr I had lost I was pretty burned out on the game. Also Doomfist was added to comp and people were throwing and quitting like mad.

Least enjoyable season, if I' honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

16GB update live on PS4

I'd say the report player function is in there

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement