Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,284 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

There on PC too, is this the D:VA/Mercy changes and Junkertown going live?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Mickeroo wrote: »
    There on PC too, is this the D:VA/Mercy changes and Junkertown going live?

Not sure about Junkertown but hero changes should be live

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Not sure about Junkertown but hero changes should be live

No mention of Junkertown in the patch notes.

Team deathmatch, Château Guillard DM map, hero changes, and player report features as My name is URL mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Double mine jumps...

Y62K3K.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I can't wait. I'll get to that upper behind window while attacking King's Row in no time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Grayditch wrote: »
    I can't wait. I'll get to that upper behind window while attacking King's Row in no time.

I'm excited by how excited that specific thing makes you. You're like the dad from Fairly Odd Parents :pac:

The era of the flying, flanking Junkrat is upon us.

I'm excited by how excited that specific thing makes you. You're like the dad from Fairly Odd Parents :pac:

I get mad wreckage up there, but it can be a pain.

Now there will be less pain. For me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Junkrat feels even better now. Riptyre's jump is ridiculous.

Roadhog is really hard to kill now. Paired up with a mercy and it took most of the enemy focusing on me to bring me down. Still hard to actually kill anyone though. Hook cool down reduced to 6 and he might be pretty useful again.

7FrtSiX.jpg

My first game of Deathmatch. I think I'm going to like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

FFA won my first one with Zen of all characters and the next one with Sombra (her passive makes her perfect for kill sniping). Played my third just dicking about with Sym but a Pharah main completely wiped the floor with everyone AND only joined half way through so I imagine once the novelty settles down it's going to get a bit stale with the chars you can expect. Roadhogs move and heal change is pretty nice.

From the patch notes:
    Fixed a bug causing Sombra’s teeth to be visible while her Stealth ability was active when her Los Muertos skin was equipped

That would be a great Halloween Skin/Cheshire Cat skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Anyone seen this? Jeff laying down the law on a troll who was averaging 4 reports a day since launch

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20758687468?page=4#post-72

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Anyone seen this? Jeff laying down the law on a troll who was averaging 4 reports a day since launch

Lol, it's kinda cool when someone so high up takes his time to muck about on the forums.

Junkertown is on the PTR too

As plenty of others have said, it's absurd that all 2000 reports gets you is a week long ban from QP.

Get like even 50 verified reports and it should be game over, siya.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

J. Marston wrote: »
    As plenty of others have said, it's absurd that all 2000 reports gets you is a week long ban from QP.

Where are you getting the week long ban from?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

dudeeile wrote: »
    Where are you getting the week long ban from?

Thats all the user got for over 2000 reports against them.

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Thats all the user got for over 2000 reports against them.

Yep still unclear, where does it say that.

J. Marston wrote: »

There's another post, I'll dig it up, where Jeff agrees its not good enough, point out the Short, Med and Long Term plans for reported players

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yep still unclear, where does it say that.

numerous articles ran the story yesterday and at least 2 of them i read said the guy got a 1 week ban from QP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

the name of the thread is

lol I just game banned for a week on my main in quickplay

numerous articles ran the story yesterday and at least 2 of them i read said the guy got a 1 week ban from QP.

Okay right yeah but all I'm seeing is Kaplan's own words, "The account has also been silenced for a total of 9216 hours", that's a little more than 1 week.
    IvoryTower wrote: »
    the name of the thread is

lol I just game banned for a week on my main in quickplay

Sooooooo, we have no idea how many reports it took for this account to be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Okay right yeah but all I'm seeing is Kaplan's own words, "The account has also been silenced for a total of 9216 hours", that's a little more than 1 week.

Sooooooo, we have no idea how many reports it took for this account to be banned.

That's. That's a little more than 1 year. :eek:

Does silenced not just mean banned from using voice/text chat?

fixxxer wrote: »
    Does silenced not just mean banned from using voice/text chat?

Yep getting that now!

So he has a comms ban of a year and a week ban from actually playing. That seems a bit off.

So he has a comms ban of a year and a week ban from actually playing. That seems a bit off.

There's more than 1 account here so the figures can't be dissected so easily and used as arguments for the success or failure of the actions taken by Blizzard, it could also be over a large timeframe.

There's more than 1 account here so the figures can't be dissected so easily and used as arguments for the success or failure of the actions taken by Blizzard, it could also be over a large timeframe.

I suppose if its numerous accounts then that would explain it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

He's been banned from Comms from nearly the very start of Overwatch for abusive language.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement