Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Nano Mei is probably the worst ult I've pulled as Ana, silly bint went into her ice casing when she panicked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Well in fairness she likely didn't know wtf was happening. Seemingly is you nano pilot dva just after she launches her Ult it increases its dmg. But not the other way around.. go figure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

What else would you expect from Hanzo/Genji mains

https://youtu.be/ohaDV0na7GQ

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Dropped to 2285 overnight.
    Including an AFK suspension... while writing a report on a toxic flamer on our team.
    Great start to the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Dropped to 2285 overnight.
    Including an AFK suspension... while writing a report on a toxic flamer on our team.
    Great start to the season.

lel snitches get... sr penalties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Ugh played one comp last night (in a two stack) and it was pretty bad. Numbani we lost the defense with about 10 seconds left. And then on attack we had someone pick widow and do sod all to the point of standing around the spawn doors. Still snowballed 1st and 2nd but got held on the last corner :(.

On PTR news "Bang!" what a weak, lame and annoying voice line for micro missiles on D.Va. And she is still too squishy

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

kayos wrote: »
    Ugh played one comp last night (in a two stack) and it was pretty bad. Numbani we lost the defense with about 10 seconds left. And then on attack we had someone pick widow and do sod all to the point of standing around the spawn doors. Still snowballed 1st and 2nd but got held on the last corner :(.

On PTR news "Bang!" what a weak, lame and annoying voice line for micro missiles on D.Va. And she is still too squishy

Not as awful as Mercy's new ult lines...

http://plays.tv/video/59b09b5c914624030f/mercys-new-voiceline

http://plays.tv/video/59b09d842abb406a6e/enemy-mercy-ult?from=user

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I think Destiny 2 might hit this noticeably.

Grayditch wrote: »

Might get rid of the tryhards for a while and give me a chance to climb the ladder :pac:

Get the ball rolling on a discord for PC users?

https://discord.gg/27jyxhS

• Advertisement

Grayditch wrote: »

If you're talking PC I'm not so sure. I thought the beta was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I'm on PS4 and almost all the Overwatch heads including myself are on Destiny the past few days. The aiming feels so different it will be very hard to jump between both for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

fixxxer wrote: »
    Might get rid of the tryhards for a while and give me a chance to climb the ladder :pac:

That's exactly what a tryhard would say!

dudeeile wrote: »
    That's exactly what a tryhard would say!

I am a ****ing tryhard, for all the good it does me! Played 7 games last night, won 4 lost 3 SR pretty much stayed the same. Shouldn't have even bothered.

On the plus side, I'm making Roadhog work again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

If you're talking PC I'm not so sure. I thought the beta was awful.

Really, if thats true it put you in the vast vast minority, destiny 2 beta was roundly praised as being one of the best PC ports in years.

It was in fact so good many of the top streamers on twitch are saying they are going to feature it heavily in their rotation on release.

Talking the likes of summit 1g , Dr disrespect, shroud etc.

In what way did you find it awful out of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

take it over to the ****ty destiny thread :)

I'm having a mare so far this season. 1 step forward 2 steps back every day. Dont even know who my main is at this point which can be a good and bad thing

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Really, if thats true it put you in the vast vast minority, destiny 2 beta was roundly praised as being one of the best PC ports in years.

It was in fact so good many of the top streamers on twitch are saying they are going to feature it heavily in their rotation on release.

Talking the likes of summit 1g , Dr disrespect, shroud etc.

In what way did you find it awful out of interest.

Dull game or at least dull beta. I was on the fence about getting it for launch but that killed any intention of buying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

IvoryTower wrote: »
    take it over to the ****ty destiny thread :)

Destiny has a forum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wish you could submit video with reports. Had a great first round on Hollywood, finished with nearly 4 minutes left.

On defence, our D.Va decides to stay in spawn, moving slightly to avoid being kicked. We get stomped obviously. Prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Tryin to get placements out of the way here.

Won my first 5 outta 5.
    6 outta 8 atm, so I don't mind losing the last 2 even.

Update : lost the final 2, they were sh1tshows, 6/10 ....got place platinum...around 2600...so it's fine.

Playin through placements with 2nd account now. Won 5 outta 6 so far.
    (Account was placed in Plat last year, I expect at least Plat if I've already won 5/6)

I wish I could go on streaks like this during the actual seasons. :(

• Advertisement

Im almost silver now...have to change something!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

Im almost silver now...have to change something!

What were you?

peak last season something 2695, finished i think around 24XX, now ive no problem playing my rank into the ground drunk so i cant complain too much. I'm playing a lot with friends who just bought the game but i cant blame them cause when I solo it im not doing much better. Last season every time i lost a few games I would just switch to mercy and bring the rank back up, not working for me so far..

On the plus side I can now play as winston

Man im gonna miss swooping in for a huge rez

https://youtu.be/ABHrcEbq_9s

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

peak last season something 2695, finished i think around 24XX, now ive no problem playing my rank into the ground drunk so i cant complain too much. I'm playing a lot with friends who just bought the game but i cant blame them cause when I solo it im not doing much better. Last season every time i lost a few games I would just switch to mercy and bring the rank back up, not working for me so far..

On the plus side I can now play as winston

Jesus that's a big fall to Silver. If you solo at that rank are you not climbing?

When I set up my second account I was placed high silver and I flew up to high gold. I haven't played much in the last month or so because I needed a break from Overwatch.

I'm not quite silver yet, around 2040, let the climb begin!

If I solo it just seems to be win loss win loss. It feels like the teams were way more balanced and useful for me last season even though I was only a few hundred sr higher. In a group I prob win 1 out of 4 lol

fixxxer wrote: »
    Man im gonna miss swooping in for a huge rez

https://youtu.be/ABHrcEbq_9s

I genuinely can't wait for it to be gone. I hate Mercys rez so freakin much.

I genuinely can't wait for it to be gone. I hate Mercys rez so freakin much.

I think new mercy is gonna be a beast

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I think new mercy is gonna be a beast

Yeah I am really looking forward to it also. I feel it will really change the dynamics of the game and freshen it up bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Placed at 2333 with 5-5, 40 up from last seasons end, only 12 off a Career High so no complaints here

*Up to 2400! YEOW

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement