Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I wonder if instead of messing with Mercy again if there could be a rez negation ability given to someone else? Like Reaper picking up souls, but instead of getting health then that enemy can't be rezed. A new support character that was essentially an anti-healer could be very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,179 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Zarya finally got an awesome skin.

PIrAPAo.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Looks like three or four must have skins which are all 3k each :(

Full list and view:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

got that reaPER SKIN, **** yeah i dont care about anything else

Think Symmetra's skin is the best in the game by a distance. Awesome design and the gun just make it so much better.

• Advertisement

Genji's ult can no longer be interrupted. Like that needed a buff...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I've gotten Torbs new skin and a few older ones so far. Reaper, Bastion, Sym. Happy with them. I've got like 15k credits so I may as well just buy Zens old and new skin. Still prefer the old one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Lol all the old Halloween skins are 250 cept Mercys witch which is 1000.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Zenyatta's new skin is class. Changes a load of his voice lines to evil/Cthulu type stuff.

"Embrace... nothingness..."

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Zenyatta's new skin is class. Changes a load of his voice lines to evil/Cthulu type stuff.

"Embrace... nothingness..."

Blizzard forgot to put all those lines on console.

Annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Played Junkestein's revenge on Hard...completed it.
    Tried it on expert...BIG difference in difficulty...then I see there was a Legendary mode !
    Checked my achievements....it appears somehow last year I completed it on Legendary. Can't even remember.

Get's completely ridiculous on endless mode though.

SeantheMan wrote:
    Get's completely ridiculous on endless mode though.

Nearly 300 kills with Torbjörn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Torbjorn is nuts on Endless, so much fun. I got about 490 kills on a run that went to bonus wave 5 on Normal.

Managed to get to Bonus 13 with McRee last night and got DC'd :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

My FPS has been dipping again; last week I was getting a comfortable 120-125fps, after Halloween I'm seeing jarring dips into the 70s (at the same settings!)
    :(

Torbjorn is nuts on Endless, so much fun. I got about 490 kills on a run that went to bonus wave 5 on Normal.

The later rounds are insane.

MOLTEN COOOOOORE

*15 seconds pass*

MOLTEN COOOOOORE

*13 seconds pass*

MOLTEN COOOOOORE

Tried Junkenstein endless about 10 times on expert for the achievement/spray. No way I'm getting it. Can barely get to wave 9/10 before the door goes or we're wiped.

Anyone beat it and have tips?

J. Marston wrote: »
    Tried Junkenstein endless about 10 times on expert for the achievement/spray. No way I'm getting it. Can barely get to wave 9/10 before the door goes or we're wiped.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/75wx62/junkensteins_revenge_guide_to_legendary_success/

I don't usually pay much attention to ranks but in the second half of this I noticed our 3-stack was actually two silvers rather than two plats. What a mismatch. Not that I did any good myself. They spawned camped us on our attack in the second half.

https://imgur.com/a/JpRzD

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »

The achievement is standard Junkenstein on Legendary I think.
    The endless one is do it on Hard with no damage.

I have the Legendary from last year but can't remember doing it.
    It's all about the McCree and Ana combo though....and near the end...heroes not killing EVERYTHING and allowing Ana enough time to build up her ult.
    Often the DPS will try kill the bots ASAP so they can get the most kills...which stops Ana gettin her ult read for when Junkestein, Mercy etc come along.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I think Junkertown is my new favourite map over Kings Row. It's a really nice map.

Also won five games in a row yesterday which was a nice change!!

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I think Junkertown is my new favourite map over Kings Row. It's a really nice map.

Also won five games in a row yesterday which was a nice change!!

I'm the complete opposite.
    I hate it.
    And it feels like it was just taken out of TF2...as in blatantly.
    The feel...the look..the assets.....everything screams BADLANDS from TF2.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I'm the complete opposite.
    I hate it.
    And it feels like it was just taken out of TF2...as in blatantly.
    The feel...the look..the assets.....everything screams BADLANDS from TF2.

I never played TF2 so it's new to me :)

Took a few attempts, but finally got the only achievement for Junkenstein I had missing.
    That Endless one on hard...don't let the door take any damage.
    Took 2 or 3 tries, didn't actually get it in previous games until I mentioned I needed 100% for the achievement. 2 guys were like,,,,I do too.
    So we all teamed up, got to round 12...and at the last sec a crap robot got through.
    We just restarted and got it then.
    (Torb, Zen , McCree and Hanzo was the team)

On a sidenote...can anyone explain what the actual numbers beside some achievements mean.
    Some have 15...some have 20...and I have no idea what they correspond to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

SeantheMan wrote: »
    On a sidenote...can anyone explain what the actual numbers beside some achievements mean.
    Some have 15...some have 20...and I have no idea what they correspond to.

If you're talking about xbox, its referring to Gamerscore. Your virtual penis.

Notorious wrote: »
    If you're talking about xbox, its referring to Gamerscore. Your virtual penis.

Nope. It's there on PC too.. No idea what they refer too. Maybe left over from the consoles.

Terrible run of games last night. Was touching platinum but then last around 250SR. Leavers in a few games but mostly just myself to blame, couldn't make it stick. I blame Destiny 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

fixxxer wrote: »
    Terrible run of games last night. Was touching platinum but then last around 250SR. Leavers in a few games but mostly just myself to blame, couldn't make it stick. I blame Destiny 2.

I had to stop playing for a week this season through sheer frustration.

I placed Gold (about 2300ish), dinged Platinum quite easily then one Sat night dropped 2600SR to about 2300SR...13 games lost in a row. I battled my way back to Platinum but dropped down again in no time, I've been as low as 2200SR. Currently at 2450 and I just take each game at a time, if its a bad team I try not get upset but in fairness I was in two toxic teams last night that ended up winning against the odds.

What keeps me going is I love to win, such a rush but I get you are at the perils of the solo queue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Pretty much the same for me, ive gone on those epic losing streaks,we would probably be better off having a rule where we switch to arcade after 3 losses in a row!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement