Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I got between 19 and 21 for a win but I lost 27 and 29 so an average of 28. Seems a bit off balance.

So for every 5 games I lose I have to win 7 to stay at my current SR.

The lastest Dev comment thing where they talk about Team SR mentions that you need a winrate above 50% to keep a stable SR in higher ranks.

Maybe in just **** when I lose and carried when I win but evenn in Silver I need a 50%+ Winrate to stay at the same level, your own experiences back up the same

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

The lastest Dev comment thing where they talk about Team SR mentions that you need a winrate above 50% to keep a stable SR in higher ranks.

Maybe in just **** when I lose and carried when I win but evenn in Silver I need a 50%+ Winrate to stay at the same level, your own experiences back up the same

I have a 46% win rate and I'm down 120SR. 30 wins, 33 losses and 1 draw. This is my lowest win rate since I started Comp. It was 52% in season 6 and 51% in season 5. I don't have my stats for the ones before that but they were around 54%.

I was always in Plat (2650 - 2750) but had a horrible placement in season 5 and placed 2300 but claimed back to 2600ish, since then I've placed Gold but can't get out of here in season 6 and 7.

In the last two seasons I've seen way less people willing to fill in, very few will switch even if they are being countered hard, no one groups up, if you lose the first point someone will quit (happens once every 4 or 5 games), constant trickling and vast majority wanting to DPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

new gasmebreaking bug in ranked where the payload doesnt move

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

How would you tell sometimes though in all honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

how/when does it happen? I was watching streams a lot yesterday didnt see anything?

edit: just read about it there on the battle net forums. wont be playing any comp on my main so

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    How would you tell sometimes though in all honestly.

the team were on it for four minutes before being wiped, even all backed off it to see if it would roll backwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

What do people think of the new game modes for Winter Wonderland? The Yeti hunter one is OK..ish but I really dislike the snowball fight mode.

What do people think of the new game modes for Winter Wonderland? The Yeti hunter one is OK..ish but I really dislike the snowball fight mode.

People are retarded in yeti hunter, oh he is going for meat? better block off our way to freeze him

the team were on it for four minutes before being wiped, even all backed off it to see if it would roll backwards

Sorry, I was just being snarky about people not playing the objective :)

I'm enjoying both the Winter Wonderland modes at them moment in short bursts. I don't feel they need to be added to the main game though. Still miss Lucioball :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Yeti Hunter can be really easy if the Meis team up.

Though that also means the Yeti can kill all 5 of them in a second.

• Advertisement

I love the Yeti hunter.

Winston main and I love playing Mei which may give me a little bias. I like scrutinizing bad Yetis and appriciating the good ones.

Don't like Snowfight at all, it's like a mix between Zens orbs and Junks arcs for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Anyone else on console notice slow loading in a lot of cases recently. It's particularly noticeable on Mystery Heroes at the very start where it takes ages for your character to load (so you can see who you are) or see enemies, but also when it comes to Play of the Game where it's showing the replay but the character models only load halfway through.

Is this a recent thing?

Penn wrote: »
    Anyone else on console notice slow loading in a lot of cases recently. It's particularly noticeable on Mystery Heroes at the very start where it takes ages for your character to load (so you can see who you are) or see enemies, but also when it comes to Play of the Game where it's showing the replay but the character models only load halfway through.

Is this a recent thing?

It was horrible but I'm straight in now with the X.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"This isn't even my main. Main is in GM."

source.gif

All the fúcking time.

Ive never heard that. People rarely speak on xbox in plat

Oh, Moira has golden nails with her gold weapon now. Fancy.

Now her golden weapons feel a bit less of a waste :)

Just won a koth with widow, doomfist and torb for both rounds. Ya just never know

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Just won a koth with widow, doomfist and torb for both rounds. Ya just never know

Sometimes you don't win the other team just loses.

2720 to 2900 in one morning. Havent lost a game, used with mercy & moira. Feels good man

• Advertisement

21 hours on Widow, 1.62 elims, 31% accuracy and 37% winrate.

How is that shít even enjoyable and how are they even in Diamond?

J. Marston wrote: »

My guess is its the account he either uses just to flute around or to play with his mates. Thats a lot of hours not killing anyone mind

His main account is in GM

emmetkenny wrote: »
    His main account is in GM

tumblr_osou8le6jg1uq6svio1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I'd imagine sniping is hard on console no ? Unless there's some aim assistance...or targets don't move as much

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I'd imagine sniping is hard on console no ? Unless there's some aim assistance...or targets don't move as much

There is aiming assist but I still find it nigh on impossible, hence whenever I have a Widowmaker on my team I get nervous. Having said that, I can appreciate the beauty of a cross map head shot when killed a lot more than a ****ing scatter arrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

fixxxer wrote: »
    There is aiming assist but I still find it nigh on impossible, hence whenever I have a Widowmaker on my team I get nervous. Having said that, I can appreciate the beauty of a cross map head shot when killed a lot more than a ****ing scatter arrow.

I play a lot of Orisa. She's meant to take a lot of damage before dying. It should not be possible to 1-shot her. Scatter arrow is bs.

Played a game yesterday, we capture point, after a team wipe, We all go tot he choke to pin it, game ends we lose, some weird glitch game didnt give us the point after it said captured, so we lost. Was infuriating, still won overall but still

Whatever you've heard about Silver being bad for comms, the reality is so much worse.

Sent about 8 messages in the last game asking Mercy to join voice chat, no response at all.

Game before that, same thing, asked 3 players about 15 times accross the game to join the chat. Towards the end of the second round "nope" is the only response I got.

I wouldn't even mind if I was being abusive, but "guys/mercy will you join comms" is about all I was saying to them.

Absolutely headwrecking.

• Advertisement

People hoarding ults like it's a precious commodity.

Graviton, maybe? The rest, use the fúcking thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement