Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

D.Va skin...

IVPQ2WC0SG671516407930757.jpg

Not a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

J. Marston wrote: »
    D.Va skin...

Not a fan.
    One of the few I'd actually like so far; most are way to bland and overpriced recolors only basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    I like it.

I LOVE IT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

It's got cat ears on the mech, how can you not love it?? :D

• Advertisement

She reminds me of two really annoying characters in Death Note and Steins Gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

sym only on eichenwald and torb on attack. ****ing people like that need to be banned

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

sym only on eichenwald and torb on attack. ****ing people like that need to be banned

It's an awful game at times. Having a woeful season as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I dont really mind what people pick once we have the 2 tanks and 2 support. Played with 6 dps there in a high plat game, i was last to pick so just went **** it! I dont even mind widow anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Enemy team has only a mercy. My entire team joke and think it's some sort of hilarious strat to focus her down and how it will wreck her game. They're all like, 'ahahaha this is going to be great, literally everyone shoot her'.

I'm sitting there with a wtf look on my face.

• Advertisement

It's kind of a shame they released so many items before the update arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

If Blizzworld is in comp map rotation with the update then I'm done for the season

SeantheMan wrote:
    If Blizzworld is in comp map rotation with the update then I'm done for the season

New maps don't join comp for one week.

id be happy to play it sure everyone on the same boat

im only interested in the mercy nerf, hurrrryyy uuuppp

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Delta1138

She reminds me of two really annoying characters in Death Note and Steins Gate.

Yes, yes she does ... I wanna shoot her.

D.Va skin...

IVPQ2WC0SG671516407930757.jpg

Not a fan.

I really like that skin, using the beeva one atm.. mech has cat hears for flip sake!

The new map is in comp rotation! No one had a clue what to do! We won cause they were more clueless

Anyone else having psn issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I keep getting put in with only french people the last few days

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Started the game for first time in a few days and a lot of my previously collected skins are now locked?

Any idea on this? Any known bugs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Delta1138

The Nova skin makes me really want Starcraft on console.

So, I like this new map. It's got lots little flanking spots, is multi leveled and suits a good few of the characters I play like Junkrat, Moira, Dva and Roadhog. It's beautiful to look at too, lots of detail to take in if you take the time to look around. The only issues I have with it really is I didn't play much Blizzard games growing up so I think most of the easter eggs are lost on me, and that it feels really short.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

fixxxer wrote: »
    So, I like this new map. It's got lots little flanking spots, is multi leveled and suits a good few of the characters I play like Junkrat, Moira, Dva and Roadhog. It's beautiful to look at too, lots of detail to take in if you take the time to look around. The only issues I have with it really is I didn't play much Blizzard games growing up so I think most of the easter eggs are lost on me, and that it feels really short.
    Sorted :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Started the game for first time in a few days and a lot of my previously collected skins are now locked?

Any idea on this? Any known bugs?

Never heard of it. I checked to see if maybe you'd logged into the wrong zone but all my skins loaded on the EU server (I play on the americas).

Open a ticket, Blizzard are pretty reasonable from that point of view.

I imagine you're not just... you know... confused? How many skins we talking here?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

After 40 games of DPS and Tank (and the odd healer) I've climbed 120 SR with a 55% win rate. Started at 2215 and currently at 2333, I did get to 2399 though so I'm setting 2400 as my season goal.

I'm pretty happy with the gain so far considering before this season I'd about 3 hours total in competitive that wasn't as a healer.

I'm currently sitting on a 70% win rate as Solider with 30% accuracy. Next target is to get that accuracy up around 40%.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Playing Comp & no one in voice chat?

Man I think I'll start playing on US servers.

I'd love if they killed Mercy off in an animated short.

Getting scatter-shot three times in a row while leaving spawn would be less annoying than one Mercy rez.

Infuriating bitch.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Playing Comp & no one in voice chat?

Man I think I'll start playing on US servers.

Played 4 games there, got chat in the last one. Thsts in diamond on xbox. More miss than hit unfortuntely

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Played 4 games there, got chat in the last one. Thsts in diamond on xbox. More miss than hit unfortuntely

I'd three games in a row the other night where we had three people in chat. It made a big difference.

I even got complimented for my call outs :pac:

• Advertisement

Mixed season.. swinging between mid gold and mid plat. Trying new heroes so can be expected. Playing a lot more dva and orisa.

Think time of day is a big factor..anytime just after work the games seem to be all over to the place. Less kids.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement