Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Trying to main McCree on one of my accounts this season after mostly playing tanks/healers before. The amount of abuse you get when you dps is something else :D

You deserve it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Has there been more "nerfs" since I played the game at xmas, what has happened to poor old moira?? She is made of biscuits now.....not as good as she was. Cant believe hanzo is still a one shot hero ffs.

Why they release new heroes without balancing the current ones it just makes the game worse going forward.

Moira hasnt changed

Hanzo changes still in testing

Of course we want new characters!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Wonda-Boy wrote:
    Why they release new heroes without balancing the current ones it just makes the game worse going forward.

Wonda-Boy wrote:
    Has there been more "nerfs" since I played the game at xmas, what has happened to poor old moira?? She is made of biscuits now.....not as good as she was. Cant believe hanzo is still a one shot hero ffs.

Hanzo is not new he's just getting a ré work soon.

Móira has had no changes recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Hanzo is not new he's just getting a ré work soon.

Móira has had no changes recently.

have they not ptched out the bug where she could heal/damage through shields

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

have they not ptched out the bug where she could heal/damage through shields

Was that a bug? Nearly sure she can damage through Reins shield still I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Free Legendary Widowmaker skin

LXAqi4Z.jpg
    Log in to Overwatch between March 6 and April 3 to receive the Sarah Kerrigan Ghost skin for Widowmaker.

Official event site: https://starcraft2.com/en-us/sc20

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Was that a bug? Nearly sure she can damage through Reins shield still I think?

You can heal through shields but you can't damage through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

There's a statement from Jeff saying the game gets easier to balance as they add more heroes, I'd imagine they'll just tweak heroes for the next while.

In fairness, Junk has gotten two patches in the last few months, Hog and Mercy have been totally reworked, Hanzo is on the way too, not sure you can fault their balancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I remember the indestructible Bastion days. I can fault that balancing.

• Advertisement

There's a statement from Jeff saying the game gets easier to balance as they add more heroes, I'd imagine they'll just tweak heroes for the next while.

In fairness, Junk has gotten two patches in the last few months, Hog and Mercy have been totally reworked, Hanzo is on the way too, not sure you can fault their balancing.

Torb is too, i love him on hanemoura point a, set up the turret, on the steps so the turret can hit main choke and high point, can be a nightmasre for uncordinated teams

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

RIP Hog hook 1.0. ;_; You were too beautiful for this world.

Torb is too, i love him on hanemoura point a, set up the turret, on the steps so the turret can hit main choke and high point, can be a nightmasre for uncordinated teams

Which steps is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Which steps is that?
    If you're on the defending team facing the choke at point A with the bell behind you, it's the stairs on your right.

At the correct spot the turret can shoot the majority of the area in front out the window, while being annoying enough to take down.

Almost any time i decide to play a few games as dps it means my team is gonna have at least 3 dps , too much enjoyment is lost on me having woeful team comps

I love playing support so I don't usually get any crap from anyone. If I tire of that I'll go Defence or Tank.

Mainly I'm trying not to pick Sombra every game. :D
    My modem broke just before her changes went live, looking forward to trying Sombra 2.0 when the replacement arrives.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Noticed a lot of people playing sombra, must be getting ready for the buff.

Almost any time i decide to play a few games as dps it means my team is gonna have at least 3 dps , too much enjoyment is lost on me having woeful team comps

You'll only have 3 DPS if you play DPS?

I'm usually sitting on the Hero select waiting to pick looking at Hanzo, Junkrat, Bastion/Torb/Symetra. I'll pick a healer, another guy will Tank and the last fool will pick DPS again.

It's like people don't want to win.

Noticed a lot of people playing sombra, must be getting ready for the buff.
    'Apagando los luces!'

I enjoy her as she is but I'll enjoy her rework too, will have to unlearn some old habits though.
    Saw a Youtube video of a Pharah falling to her death after getting hacked. Me wanty.

I assumed they were live cause shes in every game alright, hope shes not the new op mercy

• Advertisement

I assumed they were live cause shes in every game alright, hope shes not the new op mercy

I thought it went live with the start of season 9 with Blizzard World.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    You'll only have 3 DPS if you play DPS?

I'm usually sitting on the Hero select waiting to pick looking at Hanzo, Junkrat, Bastion/Torb/Symetra. I'll pick a healer, another guy will Tank and the last fool will pick DPS again.

It's like people don't want to win.

Welcome to overwatch, I always say, "i'll fill if not a silly team comp" que a combination of hanzo, sym, widow insta picks

Aye if im on my smurf and its a joke of a team ill just join in, be that 6th dps, get some shooting practice in. If its my main well, at least we have 1 support!

9 straight kills on the killfeed and 15 or 16 overall in the final minute. No aim, no brain = Junkrat main!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Hard to know what to make of her yet im glad theres another healer of sorts though

Hard to know what to make of her yet im glad theres another healer of sorts though

As a Lucio main I would not like to be caught in a room with her, she would wreck me worse than Rein.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    As a Lucio main I would not like to be caught in a room with her, she would wreck me worse than Rein.

Why is that? Shes a lot weaker, less reach unless she hooks/dash.

I hope shes decent cause i think i need to replace mercy as my second healer :(

Why is that? Shes a lot weaker, less reach unless she hooks/dash.

I hope shes decent cause i think i need to replace mercy as my second healer :(

With her whip she will have good area control of I'm contesting the point as Lucio

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement