Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

fixxxer wrote: »
    Not new; it's Halloween or Christmas pose as I recall.

Nody wrote: »
    Not new; it's Halloween or Christmas pose as I recall.

She was always burying her face gleefully in the dogs butt??

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

fixxxer wrote: »
    She was always burying her face gleefully in the dogs butt??

No it's meant to be them rubbing noses together. It glitches like that sometimes :pac:

Had a good laugh at this :pac:

https://youtu.be/3Y17YHjVIUs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I decided I wanted gold skins for my weapons so competitive was the only way forward.
    I didn't want to have to use teamwork or worry what other people might want to do however.

Grand I'll do Free For All competitive.
    Won six of my placement matches over the course of an hour and got 24 comp tokens. Wa waaaaa (<--- sad trombone)

So now my choices are actual competitive or get gold skins just in time to start collecting a pension.

I decided I wanted gold skins for my weapons so competitive was the only way forward.
    I didn't want to have to use teamwork or worry what other people might want to do however.

Won six of my placement matches over the course of an hour and got 24 comp tokens. Wa waaaaa (<--- sad trombone)

So now my choices are actual competitive or get gold skins just in time to start collecting a pension.

You get very few competitive points after games, most come from your season end rewards.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    You get very few competitive points after games, most come from your season end rewards.
    Ah right so I've only to do placements every month or so for a few months and I should be good.

Ah right so I've only to do placements every month or so for a few months and I should be good.

That's how it works on normal Competitive anyway. The higher your rank the more points you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

finding this meta hard for support players, you're either a zen who's purpose is to counter zarya or youre getting picked off by hanzo every few min

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

IvoryTower wrote: »
    finding this meta hard for support players, you're either a zen who's purpose is to counter zarya or youre getting picked off by hanzo every few min

Solo questions brig is unreal ATM once you stay with your other support

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Zen feels awful given how slow his projectiles are now.
    Feel like I'm throwin frisbees

I've started maining Bastion and I've never been happier.

I buy gold weapons for chars that are out of meta. The amount of people shocked you'd waste it for torb is amazing

I buy gold weapons for chars that are out of meta. The amount of people shocked you'd waste it for torb is amazing
    'Too hot for you?' :D
    I was going to get Sombras, having a ball with her in quickplay.
    That is what I like about quickplay and FFA, no worrying about meta or arseholes, pick who you want and off you go.

'Too hot for you?' :D
    I was going to get Sombras, having a ball with her in quickplay.
    That is what I like about quickplay and FFA, no worrying about meta or arseholes, pick who you want and off you go.

Yeah, I pick torb for one point, hanemoura A it's probably his best map tbh, install lock him " torb change torb change torb change " someone generally checks my win % as torb think it's like high 60 low 70...."maybe give him a chance" then...."did you really buy torbs gold gun"

Yeah, I pick torb for one point, hanemoura A it's probably his best map tbh, install lock him " torb change torb change torb change " someone generally checks my win % as torb think it's like high 60 low 70...."maybe give him a chance" then...."did you really buy torbs gold gun"
    There is a spot on Rialto after the payloads first turn where you can put the turret so far back only snipers can deal with it.
    Of course the turret still has laser like accuracy. :D

I like jumping onto Torb now and again but the lack of agility starts to wear eventually.
    Getting play of the game on the walk back from spawn is always funny though.

There is a spot on Rialto after the payloads first turn where you can put the turret so far back only snipers can deal with it.
    Of course the turret still has laser like accuracy. :D

I like jumping onto Torb now and again but the lack of agility starts to wear eventually.
    Getting play of the game on the walk back from spawn is always funny though.

Have only played that map once so can't comment, for hanemoura I place it on the steps in the point, covers main choke and high entrance, if I die by a non sniper the team knows they got flanked, you can also place it behind the rock to the left of the point but I prefer keeping a point precnse, I can also do the odd head shot with the scrap gun since it's damage has no fall off

Have only played that map once so can't comment, for hanemoura I place it on the steps in the point, covers main choke and high entrance, if I die by a non sniper the team knows they got flanked, you can also place it behind the rock to the left of the point but I prefer keeping a point precnse, I can also do the odd head shot with the scrap gun since it's damage has no fall off
    This I did not know. Torbjorn the sniper you say . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Nothing more disheartening than dying to a Torb & realising it wasn't even the turret :pac:

• Advertisement

Yup he has bullet drop but easy to account for, can be a mare to work through if you have a bgood Orissa/rein holding a choke and a dva to hop to high ground in combo with your turret all while I'm on point shooting between the window frame. It's cheap and effective unless the other team have a great widow/hanzo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Played as rein for first time in ages last night, went super aggressive and have never had as much fun in my life.

One game start of rialto I flanked behind the enemy team at first bridge hit all six with firestrike booped 2 off the map and pinned a third with the subsequent charge, which gave me ult, hammer down the last 3 and beat to death all in about 30 secs.

Actually got hate mail from it.
    That's my peak overwatch it's all down hill from here now.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Nothing more disheartening than dying to a Torb & realising it wasn't even the turret :pac:
    Getting beaten to death by Mercy maybe. 'Say ahhhhhh' :pac:
    Yup he has bullet drop but easy to account for, can be a mare to work through if you have a good Orissa/Rein holding a choke and a Dva to hop to high ground in combo with your turret all while I'm on point shooting between the window frame. It's cheap and effective unless the other team have a great widow/hanzo
    Talented Torbs are a pain in the arse, ran into one earlier today, had to go Hanzo just to shut him down.
    I've become what I've always hated, a sniper. I do what I must.

have had a few nightmare games at start of rialto where team can barely get out if spawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Do we have a list on here somewhere in the thread with all our usernames ?

an up to date one even...

Maybe if we all post [PC/XBOX/PS4] Username : xxxxxxxx , that way people can just do a search for 'username' on the thread and find other's ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Username [Ps4] Penev10

The xboxers, we actually get on together regular enough, more than welcome to join us as long you're not some toxic tilting psychopath. We're very accepting of our beatings :) level ranges silver to diamond at moment

Username [XBOX] gunnerdrog (me)
    Username [XBOX] rustydrog
    Username [XBOX] adventagious
    Username [XBOX] deathbydrummo

If you add me I will invite you when we're on

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭TheBoyFromAus

age?

all 35ish i would say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Great news everyone, we now have our own EU merch store!

https://gear.blizzard.com/eu/faq

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement