Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Great news everyone, we now have our own EU merch store!

https://gear.blizzard.com/eu/faq

35 euro for a baseball cap, I at least hope they have the decency to give you a reach around while riding you

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

35 euro for a baseball cap, I at least hope they have the decency to give you a reach around while riding you
    Only if you pay a fiver extra for the DLC :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Username [PC] 딕핻#3604
    Username [PC] Setanta#2186

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Username [PC] 딕핻#3604
    Username [PC] Setanta#2186

Inb4 someone adds you & experiences 300ms ping :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I got a couple of t shirts from them. Fabric was so thin it was almost see through. Sizes seemed a size smaller than marked as well, so not impressed at all with the quality

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    I got a couple of t shirts from them. Fabric was so thin it was almost see through. Sizes seemed a size smaller than marked as well, so not impressed at all with the quality

But they even have some basic tees that'd seel super easy but nobody has made them yet.

If they made one with reins crusader mask and the live with honour, die with glory saying id be all over that, but why make nice things

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Inb4 someone adds you & experiences 300ms ping :pac:

Oh, I'll be home in Ireland from July for a few months. That's why I wanted other's usernames :D

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

Overwatch finally has a LFG system. Be really interesting when it goes live. Would be something I'd use a lot, particularly if it takes away the random element of comp and who you get placed with.

I Like the endorsement system too (you can even chose to have a minimum endorsement level when setting up a group.)

New Sym teleporter looks nuts, could really change the game and how it's played now.

Also Doomfist has a decent buff on ptr.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Did the Ana buff make it out of ptr where her darts pass through full health allies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

fixxxer wrote: »

He is painful to listen to.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Did the Ana buff make it out of ptr where her darts pass through full health allies?

Yeah been live for a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Sight808 wrote: »

Also Doomfist has a decent buff on ptr.

Happy with all the changes bit missed this, whats the DF buff?

I started using an alt account for playing with friends who don't really play much Overwatch to keep them separate from ruining my tryhard account. Finished placements and the fun account is 300SR higher than the tryhard account :-/ 2000 vs 2300

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Happened me as well, ended up using the smurf as my try hard account. you get a boost when you first place, every one of my friends dropped rank massively after their first placements. You could continue with your smurf and just use characters that you need a lot of practice with, overall your rank will drop and you'll get the benefit of practice with new characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Happy with all the changes bit missed this, whats the DF buff?

His ultimate moves faster and he gets a tiny shield increase from using abilities.

His ultimate moves faster and he gets a tiny shield increase from using abilities.

Moves as in from launch to landing or moving the curser to the spot cos he needs to launch land fast, very easy to avoid if you ain't mcrees ha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

IvoryTower wrote: »
    The xboxers, we actually get on together regular enough, more than welcome to join us as long you're not some toxic tilting psychopath. We're very accepting of our beatings :) level ranges silver to diamond at moment

Username [XBOX] gunnerdrog (me)
    Username [XBOX] rustydrog
    Username [XBOX] adventagious
    Username [XBOX] deathbydrummo

If you add me I will invite you when we're on

Add me please

Username [XBOX] Garak001

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭TheBoyFromAus

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Add me please

Username [XBOX] Garak001

Add Big in Korea if you're around low diamond. Otherwise I have another account on which i only play Hanzo which is low plat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

****ing games are getting worse by the day.
    Mulltiple games pick tank and end up with no healer, I switch healer and the other tank goes dps.

I don't understand how people look at the team comps and think this is fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Mulltiple games pick tank and end up with no healer, I switch healer and the other tank goes dps.

It's why i stopped playing, if playing competitive, you need to be queuing with a full team, otherwise its just gonna be a frustrating disappointment, mostly. So if you really love the game and want to continue, look for a team/group that you can join that want to take the game as seriously as you.

Thankfully there is a role questions basically on PTR and will be in game soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I usually don't care as I've seen some really random team comps work a lot better than they should....

But the other day I was playing with a friend, I picked Moira, he picked Brigette....then two people on our team who are paired up, pick Lucio and Ana after we had already picked.

I said **** them I'm not switching, played the game, and I'm not sure what they were at because I got gold, and my friend got silver healing as Brigette....:confused:

Stands out as one of the more illogical comps.

If you play x amount of games, you're guaranteed to get a few trolls. when those games happen just pick someone you'd like to practice with and accept it is what it is, will never rid online gaming of trolls unfortunately

a system where you can send video evidence of throwers that would give them a lengthy ban would be cool

TBH, that lfg function should take alot of that random element away. Particularly when the endorsement system kicks in

Developing a taste for death matches. Jump pads and Roadhog were made for each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Anyone else keep getting LC-202 disconnects in the last hour, it was working fine for the rest of the afternoon, on a PS4.

role select actually looks amazing, watched that annoying buggers video but it really does look good. literally never have to worry about 4 dps again if i dont want to

Another season drawing to a close. How did people get on or find it?

Didn't play half as much as I did in previous seasons but enjoyed playing a mix of heroes. Toxicity and general poor team play is still a major problem. Even in the last number of games I played today there were two leavers (just d/c'd).. had one lad throw a game because he was the only tank (we were doing well though) and then just the general toxicity. I'm hoping the lfg function can sort a lot of these issues as random solo q'ing is just no fun. It seems a lot of people are opting for other games atm, streamers, casual gamers and even this forum has slowed down a lot in terms of activity. OW has been out for over 2 years now and unless Blizzard start sorting out ranked gameplay I can see it slowly dying.

• Advertisement

Played a lot myself, flexed but just played whoever I felt like that would fill the role. I think it would be a good time to main rein if you want to rank up as the lack of main tanks seems to be the biggest issue with getting a decent comp together these days. had a lot of fun but looking forward to role select.

Brig is a good character but not really for me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement