Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

It would be handy if you could activate his shields while still in ball form.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

That was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

WarpAsylum wrote: »

It's good but I can't see them topping honour and glory

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

With another character getting a home map, I briefly wondered about a Dublin map but then remembered Oasis is probably considered Moira's home map

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Dva short was brilliant, second only to rein so far.

Would love an animated overwatch series or movie, take my money blizzard

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Started playing again for the first time in months yesterday, really loving Moira, not only because of her character but she seems like a viable option in basically every match. Also got her Irish skin in my free loot box for logging in :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Does anyone else play console and PC? Just starting on PS4 recently and it's still a lot of fun but just feels so....slow? Not framerate wise or anything, looks and runs well, just...the pacing and feel of the game is so different. Even compared to playing on PC with a controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Started playing again for the first time in months yesterday, really loving Moira, not only because of her character but she seems like a viable option in basically every match. Also got her Irish skin in my free loot box for logging in :p

She's less effective with a mobile team in my opinion. Trying to get heals on a spread out team with a tracer, genji, pharah etc is a pain especially on payload move maps and I reckon if your team comp goes that way you're almost better off with a mercy. Moira heals on a tightly packed group is great.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anyone able to get into the game this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Anyone able to get into the game this evening?

It's super laggy :(

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I got in eventually, weirdly it was acting like the summer games had just started and gave me a free loot box again.

Suit Up for D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge!

FYI

*edit*
    You don't get any notification once you reach the 9 wins, however the Nano Cola skin should appear in your inventory.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I like this idea, the "challenge" really isn't one but it's something fun to work towards and I'm glad they didn't make it so that you had to do certain things while playing as D.va because that would've ruined the game for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

Hey guys,

I play on Xbox but recently bought Overwatch for PS4 too so I can play with a few mates.

Has anyone ever linked a battlenet account to both XBL and PSN?

Is it ok to do?

I heard something about PSN holding the Fornite Epic accounts hostage and I don't want that to happen.

Should be fine, it pretty much does nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

Got my new dva skin tonight, really enjoyed playing the hero. Never be as good as season 2/3? when she had all the armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

See that's why junkrat is bull****.
    Just spam spam spam, get ult spam ult kill everyone repeat

Junk rat is for people who prefer to watch the game than play it

• Advertisement

Placements done, I actually went up compared to last season - 2674 SR

These 2 plays happened along the way:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

jcd5971 wrote: »
    See that's why junkrat is bull****.
    Just spam spam spam, get ult spam ult kill everyone repeat
    Junk rat is for people who prefer to watch the game than play it

;)

I like playing junkrat, usually die too much though, i think his skill level is high enough tbh, i find pharah/soldier much easier

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Only bad players keep walking into choke points when junk is on the opposite side. And I say that as someone with 150+ hours of junk

Junkrat is super great fun to play but I'm trying to not pick him unless its an emergency that last couple of seasons. Topped last season at 2300 but finished at 1840. Had four internet disconnects and playing with a few friends who don't play much so end up picking their fun picks rather than what the team needs. Won 8/10 placements and but up to 1996 -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Some pretty funny moments over the weekend, from me accidentally hooking a Reinhardt who my Lucio teammate had just booped off the map and pulling him back in (luckily I was able to one-shot him anyway), to me invisibly sneaking behind my teammates as Sombra trying to flank the enemy team and accidentally picking up a Tracer bomb intended for someone else.

Penn wrote: »
    Some pretty funny moments over the weekend, from me accidentally hooking a Reinhardt who my Lucio teammate had just booped off the map and pulling him back in (luckily I was able to one-shot him anyway), to me invisibly sneaking behind my teammates as Sombra trying to flank the enemy team and accidentally picking up a Tracer bomb intended for someone else.

Hope you saved it & put it on r/WatchCloakedSombraDie :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Hope you saved it & put it on r/WatchCloakedSombraDie :cool:

Ha, didn't know about that one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

Getting mighty sick of doing ten games to end up 25+/- sr from where I finished the season before.

• Advertisement

I've done them on 2 accounts, half way through my third, i love them ha. Trying to get that sweet 10/10, at least its something different than sr up/down, have all season to look at that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement