Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

IvoryTower wrote: »
    I've done them on 2 accounts, half way through my third, i love them ha. Trying to get that sweet 10/10, at least its something different than sr up/down, have all season to look at that

They are pointless, stupid gate to get people to play that were going to play anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Also on my pc account. 4 rounds of placements, you'd want to like them

finished pc one there, won 4 lost 6, went up 108sr

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Having such a bad run this season so far, some pro level sh*tters I've had to deal with.... The hamster is getting on my tits as well. He's become the Genji of tanks. Popular character but most are shyte at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I can't figure out how to kill the damn hamster quick enough, as soon as he gets to 150hp he just rolls outta there & feeds their healers.

Conversely, every time I tried him (not in comp) I die in 2 seconds flat.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I can't figure out how to kill the damn hamster quick enough, as soon as he gets to 150hp he just rolls outta there & feeds their healers.

Team shooting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

K.O.Kiki wrote:

K.O.Kiki wrote:

TitianGerm wrote:
    Team shooting.

I'm loving fighting him with mei, let him push in, wall off his escape, freeze him and watch him die a slow cold death.... Like all hamsters should

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Overwatch is the early unlock for the humble monthly. Should be dirt cheap on Kinguin so.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

New map out, king of the hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

That the three Busan control maps is it?

It is indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Why on earth does Reinhardt have karaoke lines??

fixxxer wrote: »
    Why on earth does Reinhardt have karaoke lines??
    Because he loves The Hoff.
    And so should you.

You can also play on the DDR machine.

If you have Rein and Lucio in spawn they will talk about music and Rein mentions Hasselhoff. I'm pretty sure that's been in the game since launch.

That is a sexy skin

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

That is a sexy skin
    Sorry but far to brown for me; Talon is still by far the best skin for her.

From the BlizzCon page:
    The in-game items for Overwatch, StarCraft II, and StarCraft: Remastered will also be available separately in 2019—further details will be announced at a later date

It's the first one that's been good. The Bastion and Winston one's were just grey.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Nice skin, I'll be sure to pick it up if I'm still playing next year.
    Nody wrote: »
    Talon is still by far the best skin for her.
    The young Justin Bieber hair ruins it for me.
    I really like her Cyberspace skin with the blue on white, the LA Gladiator skin and Noche.

Complete disaster tonight. Started with a loss where the 5-stack couldn't decide on their comp for so long, I was left on the point by myself as the enemy team waltzed in.
    Followed by a game crash (-50SR & temp ban), and another 4 losses (where we got to 99% EVERY ROUND 3 before losing).

fml

• Advertisement

Had a buggy laggy mess of a game so decided that was it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I've taken a new approach to stopping comp if I lose 2 in a row. I find it's like gambling. You start chasing your SR loss and then get tilty and play like a twit.

I've been watching a lot of Jayne Overwatch Coaching on youtube and I'm low plat but it's hard sometimes to put into effect the stuff he talks about as you need the team to cooperate although I still make plenty of mistakes myself.

KarQ is another guy worth watching too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

I've been watching a lot of Jayne Overwatch Coaching on youtube and I'm low plat but it's hard sometimes to put into effect the stuff he talks about as you need the team to cooperate although I still make plenty of mistakes myself.

I like Jayne his tips are usually on the ball, but christ how did he not have a plan to deal with a pharah in the Canada V USA game, it was like a low gold comp at one stage, USA pharmercy just wrecked and was left uncontested.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

Been giving Hammond a go in certain Maps. He's good fun to play, pretty effective if you can get the the space and room to get in and out. Pay load and control points are best.

I really like the find a group but it would he nice to have have a off tank /shield tank option. I can't play rein/orisa or Winston to save my life. It sucks having two off tank mains on a team.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    KarQ is another guy worth watching too.

Valkia if you're trying to learn Pharah.

And ML7 for Ana, he's really good at talking through what he's thinking and doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

emongg for off tanks, theres some good videos on youtube as well

Can we start the Hyyyyypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for HERO 29 reveal at Blizzcon now????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

fixxxer wrote: »
    Can we start the Hyyyyypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for HERO 29 reveal at Blizzcon now????

Nearly a month and a half away :mad:

Though I am excited, love the run up and chaos after a new hero lands.

Moving house at the moment and am really missing my Overwatch time, was my default method of blowing off steam. Playing games on my Switch but its not the same - unless i know there's a real human getting mad at my cheap Mei kills the thrill isn't there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement