Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

WTF is Bob as an ulty?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

He is an ult that can cap point stall payload, essentially is another hero to stall, crowd ccs others into the air also on the rush in

Dunno why Blizzard left this out of the main animation.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

Probably too stunned that people would dare boo a mobile(Read monitized to bits) diabolo.

They did a qna and a guy asked if it was an out of season April fools. Blizzard are quickly starting to annoy fans with the money grubbing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

She seems like she has more personality than the rest of the characters combined.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

J. Marston wrote: »
    She seems like she has more personality than the rest of the characters combined.
    It probably helps that she's being voiced by Jennifer Hale.

She's...a bit good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

2948 with torb and a bit of flexing, gwan the torb! it's all downhill from here :)

IvoryTower wrote: »
    2948 with torb and a bit of flexing, gwan the torb! it's all downhill from here :)

2700 with Moira. I won't lie there was alcohol and dps (who needs to heal if you kill everything amirite?) and 1 DC which gave me a 10 min ban.... Won 7.

Placements are such a waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

2700 with Moira. I won't lie there was alcohol and dps (who needs to heal if you kill everything amirite?) and 1 DC which gave me a 10 min ban.... Won 7.

Placements are such a waste of time.

I kind of threw mine, picking mental stuff I never get to play ( genji etc) lost about 7 or 8 .. not always down to my inability too. Placed lower than I've ever done at 2200, had to back off tank and Anna to climb back up.

• Advertisement

Sight808 wrote: »
    I kind of threw mine, picking mental stuff I never get to play ( genji etc) lost about 7 or 8 .. not always down to my inability too. Placed lower than I've ever done at 2200, had to back off tank and Anna to climb back up.

Genji is literally the only player I'm completely lost with. As in, if you want me to be 100% completely ineffective then Genji is it. Doomfist comes a close second after him but that's more of a never bothered, can't be bothered sort of thing.

Yeah same with doomfist, he would take a lot of practice id imagine. a week of torb and id say he's already my best dps.I find him much sturdier than pharah and soldier seems pretty ineffective these days. With all this area healing it feels like you're doing no damage at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Watching the Mc Cree short, it was nice, but didn't really tell us anything we didn't know already. I feel the last two shorts have been missing a bit of the emotional core that made them so good previously. Ashe looks fun, but I think she's just Mc Cree 2.0. With 6 characters in the works we'll probably start seeing more characters that are just what the old characters would have been if the game was released with what they know now, so to speak. I like the look of Echo though. I'd love to see the next character be like Mercy, in that their focus is entirely on supporting your team rather than being another hybrid.

Just had a game with first ever *he's definitely hacking* moment in Overwatch which isn't bad I guess in what, 2 years of play vs say CSGO where it's literally every second game :D Enemy Tracer just locked on to body and blapped you down without losing aim. Ironically was still an awful player and the enemy lost the game so all's well in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Will Ashe be released this season? Will try to instalock her in my placements if she is!

Will Ashe be released this season? Will try to instalock her in my placements if she is!

Yeah hut not for a few more weeks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

On PTR mid November so I'd say it's unlikly she'd make it in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Nody wrote: »
    On PTR mid November so I'd say it's unlikly she'd make it in time.

She's on PTR now. Just had a quick game with her and she's a lot of fun to play.

New characters generally don't get allowed in the current competitive season.

had to give up playing Sombra, "im about to emp" ..get 3/4.. 0 follow through.. rein flying across the map trying to kill a lucio while our reaper is trying to kill a mei. who knows where the rest of us are. Just too reliant on the team-mates. It's a huge buzz kill. sticking to tanks again *sigh*

• Advertisement

Yes they do?? Iirc only one hasn't made it and there was uproar. So now they release it and have i think a week ban of the char then into comp

had to give up playing Sombra, "im about to emp" ..get 3/4.. 0 follow through.. rein flying across the map trying to kill a lucio while our reaper is trying to kill a mei. who knows where the rest of us are. Just too reliant on the team-mates. It's a huge buzz kill. sticking to tanks again *sigh*
    Played against a great sombra last night completely shut myself as Anna and zen down. It didn't help that my whole team didn't turn around and help but she was all over the back lines think after my second death we made it back to the team twice as she had tracer on their team join her

Played against a great sombra last night completely shut myself as Anna and zen down. It didn't help that my whole team didn't turn around and help but she was all over the back lines think after my second death we made it back to the team twice as she had tracer on their team join her

She's the best player in the game imo. You can pop off but it's harder the higher you go.

what rank are you these days raze?

She's the best player in the game imo. You can pop off but it's harder the higher you go.

what rank are you these days raze?

Sitting low plat high gold in my fun account sitting high plat/low low low diamond on my healer tank if needed account

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Ashe was up last night. Her gun feels really good and I think once you get the hang of it she will be really strong.

When jumping with the coach gun it's a little hard to get used to the movement. It feels like a mix of a pharah boop and widow grapple.

Xmas tat! It's as dependable as some Italian opera singer you've vaguely heard of releasing a duet album.

Xmas tat! It's as dependable as some Italian opera singer you've vaguely heard of releasing a duet album.

Sadly the Lego sets won't be out until New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I was hoping the coach gun would feel more like Junkrat mine jumps.

• Advertisement

ah thats a pity, my son will be wonderign why he's gettting random lego presents throughout the year

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement