Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

IvoryTower wrote: »
    I only solo q, youre doing well to able to get a 6 stack together!
    In a clan, tacticalgaming.net . Plenty of Discord servers out there for finding a regular team also if you dont fancy a clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

penev10 wrote: »
    In a clan, tacticalgaming.net . Plenty of Discord servers out there for finding a regular team also if you dont fancy a clan.

Is it all pc?

Is it all pc?

No consoles too. I play on PS4.

Discord servers are usually 90% PC though

Must have a look. Nobody about last night so I tried the find group for first time in months. Even if a team seems half decent soon as they lose people quit, too time consuming constantly filling the team after every game

Must have a look. Nobody about last night so I tried the find group for first time in months. Even if a team seems half decent soon as they lose people quit, too time consuming constantly filling the team after every game
    Exact same reason I went looking for a clan type thing. I have about 30 friends from TG now and usually one or two are on no matter what the hour. Then there's the team which practices twice a week for 2 hours so your guaranteed two good sessions a week. I would've dropped Overwatch long ago otherwise.

PM me if you want more details don't want to look like a shill here :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Okay i've joined TG, feeling hella geeky. Looking forward to having people on mic for a change

Okay i've joined TG, feeling hella geeky. Looking forward to having people on mic for a change
    Yeah, the rules and that are a bit much. Keeps toxicity to a minimum and helps keep things organised though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

GOATS is going to be the thing that kills Overwatch. How do you design a Tank killer that doesn't also murder supports in the blink of an eye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

Haven't played since start of the season, after 3 and a bit years I'm actually not that keen on loading it up as much.

fixxxer wrote: »
    GOATS is going to be the thing that kills Overwatch. How do you design a Tank killer that doesn't also murder supports in the blink of an eye.

Give reaper the ability to ignore armour. Or a new char that can give a character 6-8 seconds of armour ignore. That way widows/hanzos etc skill chars are back in

I'm sure they already know how they're going to kill goats, it's just another meta serving its time

I'm sure they already know how they're going to kill goats, it's just another meta serving its time

The problem is owl runs behind live servers so all we are going to see if Goats vs Goats all year

Yep that's def a a shame, I'm enjoying it but would love to see more dps pogging off. Nice to see atlanta trying a few different strats. Winning a match with torb and bastion is no easy feet these days in owl

I assume they'll get the brig nerf and reaper buff, I'd say we might see some more reaper?

Yep that's def a a shame, I'm enjoying it but would love to see more dps pogging off. Nice to see atlanta trying a few different strats. Winning a match with torb and bastion is no easy feet these days in owl

I assume they'll get the brig nerf and reaper buff, I'd say we might see some more reaper?

Nope cos as soon as reaper comes in, mcree, hanzo, Ashe, widow will counter him easily. He doesn't have any range and every single other character can out damage him over 11m

But they won't have any of them of they have goats, anyway I don't think he's been as useful as they had hoped against goats. He just murders at the power ranks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Hero 30: Baptiste

Yay another dps healer who no doubt will ignore healing for dps

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Yay another dps healer who no doubt will ignore healing for dps

I'm going with Tank/Healer hybrid seen as damage hero was last.

• Advertisement

TitianGerm wrote: »
    I'm going with Tank/Healer hybrid seen as damage hero was last.

Brig is your tank healer. They'll go dps this time I feel. Plus his gun looks like a auto shotty/nade launcher

Brig is your tank healer. They'll go dps this time I feel. Plus his gun looks like a auto shotty/nade launcher

Ana/Junkrat combo?

Ana/Junkrat combo?

Anna junk but weaker maybe 40-50 damage with a small aoe possibly. I dunno yet but I'm looking healer dps for sure

Ana/Junkrat combo?

Could be a good shout. Might have like a gas gernades or something.

to make goats disperse i assume

Defense/Healer would be welcome to be honest. So many DPS options, it would be nice to have a purely support hybrid.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'd love to see a combo of AoE healing ('nade launcher) and AoE damage or similar; think a reverse Lucio healing beat.

Will he be put on PTR tonight?

Nody wrote: »
    I'd love to see a combo of AoE healing ('nade launcher) and AoE damage or similar; think a reverse Lucio healing beat.

He would really deter Goats, throw in an anna nade and Goats really start to falter

• Advertisement

Well I nailed my call. Support dps, 3 round burst, right click is like an anna nade. Ult builds a matrix that doubles dps/healing that goes through it. E is an immortality field. Teammates in it can't die. Has a biotic type field also, and can get higher jumps

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement