Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Downloading now. That's not Ana Amari is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Good riddance, Torbjorn!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

Grayditch wrote: »
    Downloading now. That's not Ana Amari is it?

Yes, she is in :)

Great stuff. Just picking her now.

Symmetra's turrets got a 30% nerf too. That's harsh, they're nowhere near as bullshítty as Torbjorn's turrets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

Check out Ana's SHH.... highlight intro, there is a torbjorn floating in the background.... LOL.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Symmetra's turrets got a 30% nerf too. That's harsh, they're nowhere near as bullshítty as Torbjorn's turrets.

Ah what?! They die if you look at them angrily. Ouch that's gonna hurt me anyway.

The balance is all over the place on the Ana matches it's hilarious. Glad there's a place to test her before adding her to the roster. She's a lot of fun to use. Crazy easy to kill too.

Got nano boosted as Winston in Primal Rage, great craic.

Winston ruins Ana. Having more fun just hunting them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

D.Va is great crack now. Wrecks face.

Glad there's a place to test her before adding her to the roster. She's a lot of fun to use. Crazy easy to kill too.

Well that was wrong. Shes everywhere, hehe.

Reddit saying there's a bug with this patch on PS4 where Mei's ice walls are semi-permanent.

https://gfycat.com/IndolentAbleKrill

Yeah, the payload goes through them without breaking them but they push people off, it's weird.

Hell has frozen over...

Cn7WcvkWgAAarYR.jpg

Ouch, yeah. You can plant a wall, die and then plant a new one when you respawn and the last one stays.

Looks like it's been fixed already. Not before I had the chance to innocently test it by boxing a load of defenders in their final spawn point in Gibraltar though...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Symmetras Turret damage being reduced by 30% on consoles is a f**king joke

Probably one of the most easy situations to deal with. That really is a nerf in favour of weaker players. I've played countless games where my entire nest has been taken out in seconds by Winston or Pharah. No idea why that's been done, I haven't even heard people complaining about them.

Even a throwing a Junkrat mine takes out a bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Has the slowing effect of her turrets been nerfed as well, or is it just damage?

I can't see it having a huge impact myself but don't think it needed to be reduced either.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Probably one of the most easy situations to deal with. That really is a nerf in favour of weaker players. I've played countless games where my entire nest has been taken out in seconds by Winston or Pharah. No idea why that's been done, I haven't even heard people complaining about them.

Even a throwing a Junkrat mine takes out a bunch.

All the tanks I've played have enough health to deal with three or four of them on their own provided nothing else is shooting them. Seems like madness to nerf them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Her secondary attack and ultimate are now far more important than 2 of her abilities and her primary attack :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Agreed on the Symettra nerf - i know she has a good win ratio but she is VERY easily countered by any one of 5/6 characters or even just a smart player from reasonable distance.

Hopefully they'll reverse or at least reduce the severity of the nerf at some point, i really liked playing her and this seems a bit harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Agreed on the Symettra nerf - i know she has a good win ratio but she is VERY easily countered by any one of 5/6 characters or even just a smart player from reasonable distance.

Hopefully they'll reverse or at least reduce the severity of the nerf at some point, i really liked playing her and this seems a bit harsh.

So few people seem to pick her (and I include myself in that) that I'd have thought they'd buff her like they did with D-Va rather than nerf her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Jeez, D'va is fairly unstoppable now.

I was playing her last night and she's much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

BKtje wrote: »
    Jeez, D'va is fairly unstoppable now.

I don't know about unstoppable, but she now needs to be countered whereas before pretty much any hero could counter her. I've been having success with her all right, but I figure it's more just to do with people needing time to adjust to the new normal. They've spent so long not thinking of her as a real threat.

R.I.P Symmetra, anyway! That's a damn shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Cormac... wrote: »
    Symmetras Turret damage being reduced by 30% on consoles is a f**king joke

Delighted! Can't wait for the salty tears!! :D

• Advertisement

I'd be seriously concerned about people that couldn't handle those turrets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement