Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

todd10k wrote: »
    Si1enc3 on steam
    I assume you mean Battle.net?

Anyone else only ever played kingsroad about 4 times ever? Is there a reason it never really appears in the rotation of maps?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I don't really have time for a clan with family and work and all that boring stuff, but if anyone on PS4 wants someone for quickplay im Sad_Ryu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

fixxxer wrote: »
    I don't really have time for a clan with family and work and all that boring stuff, but if anyone on PS4 wants someone for quickplay im Sad_Ryu

I'll add you to the PS4 message group. No pressure to take part or play, but if you're ever on and looking for a few games with a group just stick a message up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I've asked my gf to get a D.Va outfit for Haloween or something :P , she's not having any of it...I just get looks of disdain when I mention it :confused:

Just seen on the main page, they have the rosters for the World Cup.

Team Ireland, 66,70,70,73,74,75 etc

I clicked on the players from the US team, ranks 79,80,81,81,82,84 thrown in there.

Then I decided to click the Korean team.....rank 85,89,90,90,91,93, :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Just got this up on ps4 .
    Be on some nights after 10. Only starting out but would be nice to play with some people other than randoms
    Psn is liquidgoldmonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I despise scatter arrow with a burning passion...

Reaper was gonna kill me anyway but being finished by that is just infuriating.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

J. Marston wrote: »
    I despise scatter arrow with a burning passion...

I... LOVE IT! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Free weekend on console for anybody that hasn't tried this.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/01/play-overwatch-for-free-from-september-9-12/

New patch just dropped and apparently season 2 is now live!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Some guy made a spreadsheet (there's always someone out there) with regards to ALL the teams for the Overwatch World Cup. Average Season Ranks, amount of competitive players

You can find it here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tnxj2AyIurPyVhU8aOVbtmlKYDdXQAP9ilqVh-MGHq8/edit#gid=356859266

Do any of the Irish representatives post on boards ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I don't know about boards, but I did see a few of them on the Overwatch subreddit Reddit (or people claiming to be them anyways).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

This game is free to play with no restrictions next weekend on PSN you don't even need to have a Plus member. I missed out on the betas so I'm glad to finally be able to try this out. 9Gb download runs from 7pm on the 9th to the 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

This game is free to play with no restrictions next weekend on PSN you don't even need to have a Plus member. I missed out on the betas so I'm glad to finally be able to try this out. 9Gb download runs from 7pm on the 9th to the 12th.

You wont regret it man, it truly is a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Team Ireland, 66,70,70,73,74,75

That's...interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Just buy the game dude.

It's an instant classic multiplayer along the lines of D3, CS:S, TF2, Starcraft, CoD, BF etc. I've played nearly 100 hours (**** all compared to a lot of people) and i still love the game and will play 100s of more hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I haven't played as much in the last two weeks but it's great fun to just jump in for an hour or so.

Had a mad game on Valkyrie Industries the other night. One Lucio and five Winston on the other team they absolutely steamrolled us for the first point within 30 seconds. They made a mad dash for the second point but we managed to hold them for a while and they started swapping characters and never managed to push in after that.

I ended the game with 44 kills as Dva and it was one of my most enjoyable matches ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

lawlolawl wrote: »
    Just buy the game dude.

It's an instant classic multiplayer along the lines of D3, CS:S, TF2, Starcraft, CoD, BF etc. I've played nearly 100 hours (**** all compared to a lot of people) and i still love the game and will play 100s of more hours.

I fail to see why he need to be so pressured to buy it when he can get 3 days of play out of it free and then make an educated decision about it.

Seems like the ideal situation for people on the fence

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Anyone know when the update is scheduled for PS4?

Already out for PC and Xbox. Which is kinda annoying. PC fair enough, but didn't Blizzard say a while back that updates for consoles would be made available for both platforms at the same time?

Anyone know when the update is scheduled for PS4?

Already out for PC and Xbox. Which is kinda annoying. PC fair enough, but didn't Blizzard say a while back that updates for consoles would be made available for both platforms at the same time?

Think its next week after the free weekend.

• Advertisement

Patch is up on PS4 now.

I've been getting paired with some awful ham sandwiches in my ranking games tonight. Managed two wins from nine :(

If I see another Widowmaker or Thorbjorn on attack I'm going to smash my controller.

Also had three games in a row where someone left !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I've been getting paired with some awful ham sandwiches in my ranking games tonight. Managed two wins from nine :(

If I see another Widowmaker or Thorbjorn on attack I'm going to smash my controller.

Also had three games in a row where someone left !!

I personally think if you quit ranked matches you should be heavily penalised, as in a week long ban because it's completely unfair to the rest of the team.

I'm not usually one to blame others but Christ I've been paired with some gobshítes tonight.

Attacking Hollywood, about a minute left and we take out 4 of them. Take the point? Nah, 3 or 4 of my teammates run off after one Genji into that cramped corridor. Junkrat riptire wipes the lot of them while I get squished on the point by 3 or 4 respawners. We lose.

If I had my mic on, I could've been arrested for the stuff that came out of my mouth....

madcabbage wrote: »
    I personally think if you quit ranked matches you should be heavily penalised, as in a week long ban because it's completely unfair to the rest of the team.

Definitely. In one of the games the guy who left was put back into the game a second time and quit out again.

Played one game after the rank and finally got a decent team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Yeah i learned my lesson last season, not touching seasonal until i have at least 2 friends with me, for the placements anyway.

The amount of Hanzos around right now tells you how busted he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

First ranked game after my placements, played with this guy.

13a1681ea78f3456daaf2e09f73f6cc6.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Sometimes I wonder if Blizzard even double check the changes they make.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Has Hanzo been buffed or what?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement