Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anybody pick up the Golden Soldier 76 funko pop?... Last night it was in stock, this morning I went to order and sold out :( ... Will more come in stock or will they be very rare to come across?...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anybody pick up the Golden Soldier 76 funko pop?... Last night it was in stock, this morning I went to order and sold out :( ... Will more come in stock or will they be very rare to come across?...

I've never seen that one. Where were you looking?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I've never seen that one. Where were you looking?

The blizzard store the American one I logged in with my Facebook and shipping is 8.90$ it was a blizzard exclusive just like Pharah...

I have now got all the ones from Overwatch but would also love to get the new Widowmaker and Soldier 76 but they sold out...

Pharah was worth like 60$ a month or 2 ago must have only came back on sale for blizzcon which is what I expected so I ordered 2 earlier...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

anyone on pc on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,179 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I like game figurines but I irrationally hate those Funko Pop things.

The official Tracer one is very cool but seriously pricey.

• Advertisement

Cheers Blizzard, earlier today out of stock, now in stock :mad: ... Have to waste another 9$ on shipping again...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

So its seems the best Reinharte is an aggressively shielding while pushing forward Reinharte. I get the feeling this is a bad time to be learning him with Sombra on the way.

fixxxer wrote: »
    So its seems the best Reinharte is an aggressively shielding while pushing forward Reinharte. I get the feeling this is a bad time to be learning him with Sombra on the way.

Yeah not a good idea tbh!

Had a funny moment the other night where I was Mercy healing Reinhardt vs another Mercy healing Reinhardt. The two tanks were battering each other for ages and neither was going down. Actually ended as a draw since our D.Va used her ult so their Reinhardt had to put his shield up and back away. Was actually kind of disappointed, it should've been a fight to the death.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

If you've a good team around you'll have no troubles. Can see Sombra/Tracer combos being an absolute pain in the ring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Sombra comes to consoles next week, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Charge should be used for coordinated assaults or short ranged hits (a wall close behind them). Don't charge in without a very good reason; you'll just die and leave your team without a shield. They might also get killed trying to back you up. Aggressively pushing forward while your team shoots through your shield is exactly how you act on attack. Defense is the same, but usually slowly retreating or holding a chokepoint. Pop off Fire Strike when it looks good, don't forget that it goes through the enemy Rein's shield, and it also goes through people, so if they're in a clump you can hit all of them and gain tons of ult charge all in one.

If Ana boosts you, and she will, get aggressive but not suicidal. You should ideally still be alive by the end of it, if you run out of enemies while the boost is still active, just let it wear off; you don't gain anything running off down the road trying to find another enemy.

Sombra won't be too big a threat if you've got your team around you, and if you don't have your team around you you're in serious trouble. Rein performs very poorly on his own. Pharah or Tracer will harass him to death pretty easily; adding Sombra to that list won't change much, and Reaper will put him down very quickly in the same circumstances.

One of my favourite tricks against Rein as Pharah is too pop a concussion grenade behind him, thereby shoving him into my team where he can be shot from all sides. I don't really see many other Pharahs doing this, though.

I didn't realise I was this passionate about Rein theorycrafting.

Zillah wrote: »
    Charge should be used for coordinated assaults or short ranged hits (a wall close behind them). Don't charge in without a very good reason; you'll just die and leave your team without a shield. They might also get killed trying to back you up. Aggressively pushing forward while your team shoots through your shield is exactly how you act on attack. Defense is the same, but usually slowly retreating or holding a chokepoint. Pop off Fire Strike when it looks good, don't forget that it goes through the enemy Rein's shield, and it also goes through people, so if they're in a clump you can hit all of them and gain tons of ult charge all in one.

If Ana boosts you, and she will, get aggressive but not suicidal. You should ideally still be alive by the end of it, if you run out of enemies while the boost is still active, just let it wear off; you don't gain anything running off down the road trying to find another enemy.

Sombra won't be too big a threat if you've got your team around you, and if you don't have your team around you you're in serious trouble. Rein performs very poorly on his own. Pharah or Tracer will harass him to death pretty easily; adding Sombra to that list won't change much, and Reaper will put him down very quickly in the same circumstances.

One of my favourite tricks against Rein as Pharah is too pop a concussion grenade behind him, thereby shoving him into my team where he can be shot from all sides. I don't really see many other Pharahs doing this, though.

I didn't realise I was this passionate about Rein theorycrafting.

I always do this. Works great on Eichenwaldt (sp?) at the first choke under the arch.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Sombra's good fun, don't see myself using a lot of her though, I'm a terrible dps. She's definitely not OP, her kit I'd very good but her weapon has pretty poor damage, she's basically designed to pick off low health targets. Her hack is best used on health kits as it lasts on them for 60 seconds and they regeneration every 2 seconds and the enemy team can't use them. I have a feeling that'll be needed to 30 seconds. Hacking enemies seems almost pointless right now, unless you're sure they're about to ult you're better off just shooting at them.

Also does anyone else just never get Eichenwalde? I've maybe had it 3 times in about 15 hours of competitive this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

Also does anyone else just never get Eichenwalde? I've maybe had it 3 times in about 15 hours of competitive this season.

yea rarely comes up, thankfully as it's hard to attack.

Given up on comp and might wait till season 3... kinda tired of people picking bastion/hanzo/genji in a game...I would consider myself an ok player doing different roles....122 won..152 lost in comp..

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Anyone on PS4 right now wanna compl? Solo queue not nice today :(

PSN:DeadlyByDesign1

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

How long is left in this season. My rank took a serious hammering one evening solo queuing .
    Might wait till season 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

CptMackey wrote: »
    How long is left in this season. My rank took a serious hammering one evening solo queuing .
    Might wait till season 3

I'd imagine it's in the next few weeks or so. Season 3 is mentioned in the ptr so it can't be too far off.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

That four stack were 3800-4100 :\

en4tDfz.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

CptMackey wrote: »
    Might wait till season 3

I think the awards on based on season high rather than current rank.

Sombra patch is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

J. Marston wrote: »
    Sombra patch is out.

Is she on Consoles too?

Patch is out but you cant play as her btw

Patch is out but you cant play as her btw

Really? Well, that's shíte.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Really? Well, that's shíte.

yup jumped into a load of games and shes just faded out while nobody has her picked, even vs ai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

PS4 patch is 10.8 GB :eek:

Guess it's FF14 for me tonight so :P

Sombra is live on Xbox

lawlolawl wrote: »
    PS4 patch is 10.8 GB :eek:

Guess it's FF14 for me tonight so :P

wtf... I was luckily able to preload on PC

• Advertisement

I played a lot of D.Va before this patch but now! She's a beast! 5 golds on first game back!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement