Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I never play Symmetra and I'm running amount melting people quite casually. Shield generator is devastating.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Stay with group is the best feature they added this patch really helps with comp.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

Zillah wrote: »
    I never play Symmetra and I'm running amount melting people quite casually. Shield generator is devastating.

It's fantastic, makes the defence options really interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,766 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Played Mei's Snowball game last night. It's good craic but a pain in the hole having to find piles of snow to reload after just one shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Not a fan of this brawl, the Halloween one was on another level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Yeah the snowball fight was a novelty the first time, bored the second, doubt I'll try a third.

I've just been playing symmetra every game to see if it'll stick in unlikely scenarios. Temple of Anubis on attack is a big no-no. I got reported for trolling :(

We somehow got stomped in defense on Watchpoint: Gibraltar against an attacking symmetra. I think that was down to our overall team being **** though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,179 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Symmetra behind Reinhardt is quite good if you can sync up the shields. Whenever Rein's is about to go down, Symmetra throws her one out and lets Rein's recharge. Pretty much always covered by a big shield.

Really wish they'd put in a "We need a tank!" message.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Just picked this up in GameStop for €10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Wish they would let you put in custom lines and use the touchpad to change, that would be nice

emmetkenny wrote: »

I need this in my life.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

madcabbage wrote: »
    Wish they would let you put in custom lines and use the touchpad to change, that would be nice
    Never going to happen; you'd force everyone to download every single line from everyone else and that's before the dick, pussy etc. lines people would put in...

Came across this on the Overwatch subreddit gave me a chuckle.

https://soundcloud.com/frootie-nootie/its-beginning-to-look-alot-like-king-row-1

I wish they'd add a "We need a tank!" message.

Edit: I posted this a few hours ago apparently. I must really want it to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I'd like a "Negative" message for the next time a Hanzo wants to spawn camp attackers.
    "Group up on me!" Eh. No.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Came across this on the Overwatch subreddit gave me a chuckle.

https://soundcloud.com/frootie-nootie/its-beginning-to-look-alot-like-king-row-1

That was terrible

I'll forever hold a grudge against you

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

J. Marston wrote: »
    I wish they'd add a "We need a tank!" message.

Edit: I posted this a few hours ago apparently. I must really want it to happen.
    It was lag. Any mistake at all it was lag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

emmetkenny wrote: »

Did it come pre-stained?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rizz00

Do any of you guys play together?

I play on PC and I'm growing tired of playing with random people who can't speak English.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

lawlolawl wrote: »
    Did it come pre-stained?

No I spilled tea on it taking the picture :pac:

rizz00 wrote: »
    Do any of you guys play together?

I play on PC and I'm growing tired of playing with random people who can't speak English.

Go back a couple pages and there is a list of us there and a couple scattered through the whole thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rizz00

Ohhh thanks just found it, I'll add you.

If anyone else is up for playing I prefer quickplay and arcade but I do play ranked. PM me for my tag as I'm too embarrassed to post it!

Fúcking Torbjorns on attack.

What's the thought process behind it? You'd think after their 14th consecutive level 1 turret was destroyed and their 5th death in a row without killing anyone that they might realise "Maybe this isn't working."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

He's good for dealing with Tracers that are on defence to be fair, that and the armour combo with symettra is handy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

J. Marston wrote: »
    Fúcking Torbjorns on attack.

What's the thought process behind it? You'd think after their 14th consecutive level 1 turret was destroyed and their 5th death in a row without killing anyone that they might realise "Maybe this isn't working."

All of this. Decided I'd try round out the Free Arcade loot boxes by playing No-Limits.... the was a Team of 2 Attack as Torbjorns on Anubis.... it was painful

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Ah if you're playing in No Limits you don't get to complain in fairness, that's exactly what that mode is for - the dumbest compositions free of recrimination.

The Mystery Heroes winter brawl is pretty good for loot boxes too.

Ah if you're playing in No Limits you don't get to complain in fairness, that's exactly what that mode is for - the dumbest compositions free of recrimination.

The Mystery Heroes winter brawl is pretty good for loot boxes too.

Agree to disagree.

There's a difference between having fun and it being straight up moronic and essentially wasting the time of the people who got teamed up with you

6 Soldier 76's? Fine
    6 Roadhogs? Fine

You want to pick 2 Torburns or Symettras on Defense on Kings Row? - Go Ahead
    On Attack? Since your primary ability is practically useless - Don't

Defense heros on Attack is just plain time wasting

Will avoid Solo queuing in No Limits in future. Mode is fairly cancerous. To the point of it seems people just got there to Troll not have fun

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Defense heros on Attack is just plain time wasting

Will avoid Solo queuing in No Limits in future. Mode is fairly cancerous. To the point of it seems people just got there to Troll not have fun

Pfffff Junkrat on offense is a thing of beauty.

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    Pfffff Junkrat on offense is a thing of beauty.

Junkrat is a decent Hero but I have to say, I'd say only about 10-15% of players are good/great with him. Despite 90%+ of players thinking they are awesome and adding so much value to the team.

It really comes down to how clever you are at using his Rip Tire. I don't use him much at all though as I can't predict his primary fire well enough :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement