Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IP Camera + Remote log in

Options
  • 07-11-2014 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi,
    I need to set up the following
    1 Camera (with night vision), with remote real time monitoring no recording necessary.
    No comms on the site so I'll need to fit a modem and a 3G sim card.
    I'd appreciate it if anyone could recommend to me either the parts I need for the whole solution or recommend single individual parts they have experience of.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭durtybit

What is the upload / download speed of the 3G card?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭LMK

durtybit wrote: »
    What is the upload / download speed of the 3G card?
    I don't know is the answer it depends on the site and provider and could be the reason that the solution I'm trying to get doesn't work from what I read.
    I've set up an IR camera at home and connected to my wired BB router, I'm still trying to get the video feed to my phone from that.
    I've set up as follows - Static IP for the Camera - added the port & IP to the Router, then created an account with noip to manage the IP address and downloaded the android app MPRMS but... struggling to get everything to handshake

Advertisement