Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon.de

Options
  • 07-11-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking at getting LG G3 from amazon.de (actual side not third party) and just have a few questions that i hope that someone can answer.

1. Is there customs that would have to be paid on it as it would be coming from the EU
    2. Will they delivery to Ireland or would I have to used parcel motel?
    3. Anyone ever had to return something to them? What are they like for returns? Does the shipping to Ireland void the warranty? Read somewhere that this could be the case.

Or would you think that for €30 more pixmania would be better choice? or any other places that would be good to get it from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

No customs as it's an EU country.
    Delivery should be free provided it's amazon selling the device
    I've never had to return to Amazon, but they have an amazing reputation for customer support, no matter where it is, be it uk, Germany, US etc.

Pixmania however have a terrible reputation for when things go wrong. I would go with Amazon over them, especially if it is cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭efahey

thanks for that, have never ordered off Amazon.de so just wanted to check them out. Have ordered off pixmania but never had to do any sort of returns so not sure what they are like either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

efahey wrote: »
    thanks for that, have never ordered off Amazon.de so just wanted to check them out. Have ordered off pixmania but never had to do any sort of returns so not sure what they are like either

I've returned stuff to Amazon.de with no problem. They're just as good as the UK site.

Advertisement