Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Iphone 6 mark.

• 08-11-2014 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Just noticed this defect on my two week old iPhone 6. Anyone think i should be contacting apple for an exchange or just live with it ? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

You could try but it looks like it was accidental damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭medic087

True. It has been in a case since bought and hasn't been dropped. I'll probably just leave it. Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Zcott wrote: »
    You could try but it looks like it was accidental damage.
    Looking at it, i'd say its a build fault. No damage on the "sandwich" alloy on either side or the screen. Really depends on the OPs OCD tendencies ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭zeromedic

You've paid a fortune. So except nothing short of perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭medic087

This is a tough one. Apple support are encouraging me to bring it back to Victoria Square to have a look. But I don't want to be wasting a trip up there to be told that there's nothing they can do. I'll probably just live with it. Thanks for the replies guys. Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

I'd live with it so long as a case made it invisible. But that it's only 2 weeks old, well, I'd find it hard to ignore. For peace of mind give them a call and take it from there.

Advertisement