Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Y & T - 40 years on the go!

Options
  • 08-11-2014 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Look forward to this.

Y&T (with support - 'Crash' I think)

Opium Rooms
    Tue 11 November 2014 at 8.00pm
    +353 1 475 8555
    info@thevillagevenue.com
    Tickets €25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

Just listening to some Y&T to get ready for Tuesday. They have some fantastic songs, Forever, Rescue Me, I believe in you.
    If anybody is thinking about going, go for it, should be a great night and good to support this great band on their 40th year. Roll on Tuesday 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

I'll be there ... brother just rang , he has a spare ticket going begging :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Just bought my ticket there now from WAV, late decision but a good one, I hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

blastman wrote: »
    Just bought my ticket there now from WAV, late decision but a good one, I hope!

Should be a good investment!
    Any news on stage times?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭peterobrien100

As always Y and T deliver the goods, nearly a 2 1/2 hour show with all the classics and some gems as well/
    What can you say about these guys they are superb musicians, it is a travesty that they were never bigger.

Hopefully they will return again next year, Dave's wife Jill was delighted with the crowd last night which to be honest was very sparse
    and great to see Philomena Lynott there looking great as always.

Thinking of going up to Belfast for tonight now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Yep, turned out to be a good decision. I don't like the Village much as a venue but with it not being packed, it made moving around easy and the whole gig better as a result (though obviously it would be great to see as many people there as possible, so it's worth the band's while doing it).

I Believe In You has to be the moment of the year, gig-wise, for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

Fantastic gig. Support band Crash were really good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Didn't go in the end ... but heard it was a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

RayCon wrote: »
    Didn't go in the end ... but heard it was a cracker.

Indeed, a great gig, and they added in at least three songs including All American Boy, in addition to the songs listed on the setlist!:

Advertisement