Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Styling

Options
  • 08-11-2014 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was just wondering if anyone else feels ridiculously conservative with their hair. My hairstyle has remained the same for years now and I really want to try something new but I am afraid. Is anyone else with me on this.?. Are the Irish more conservative with their hair in general.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

RedArmy22 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if anyone else feels ridiculously conservative with their hair. My hairstyle has remained the same for years now and I really want to try something new but I am afraid. Is anyone else with me on this.?. Are the Irish more conservative with their hair in general.?

Similar. My hair is this really silky dark brown. Doesn't matter what colour I tried putting in on-trials years back, none were actually obvious once in.

Actually have my hair appointment booked in for this coming week, don't yet know what I'll do re:cut , but yeah, probably remain conservative in that, probably won't cut it up too short at all, or style it in any 'different' way to what I'm used to.

In terms of whether "the Irish more conservative with their hair in general.?" , I can't say, but I know that I would be though.
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I have been very conservative with my hair style for the past few years. Even though it changed slightly from cut to cut, it was always the same thing - bob with a blunt fringe.
    So I decided not to go to the hairdresser for a few months, and in March started growing out the fringe and growing my hair longer. Finally went to the hairdresser this week, and he said I probably did the right thing by not going in sooner - if I had, I would keep ending up with some version of my original style.

Advertisement