Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Orleans

Options
  • 08-11-2014 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi all iam thinking of going to mardi gras in new orelans next year, could anyone recomend a good travel agent to arrange flight and accomadition things to see and do ect , thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

tommer wrote: »
    Hi all iam thinking of going to mardi gras in new orelans next year, could anyone recomend a good travel agent to arrange flight and accomadition things to see and do ect , thanks in advance

Why do you need a travel agent? All bookable yourself. Check out the New Orleans forum on Tripadvisor for advice from locals and other travellers

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭tommer

I really wouldnt be confident enough booking flights and connection flights accomadition, is there any agent that bring groups of people together something like the 18--30 sun holidays years ago

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

A great city and party central every night. You need to have your wits about you though.

I'm not sure I'd like to do Mardi Gras - the place will be thronged.

Check out flights and planning on the likes of trip advisor, expedia, and skyscanner.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

New Orleans is one of my favourite US cities. An amazing place.

However for mardi gras it might already be a little late for 2015. Its going to be seriously crowded so dont skimp on hotel or location.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭tommer

Thanks all for all info

• Advertisement
Advertisement