Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sex on pill but taking anti biotic helpppp

Options
  • 08-11-2014 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am taking marviol contraceptive pill but I am also taking an antibiotic. .the pill is ineffective due to anti biotic ..I had sex this morning using pull out method my boyfriend pulled out but im worried a little bit may have come out inside me..he said he pulled out in time but im worried cause as soon as he did he was coming and I had a little wet in my nicks after which could have been a little semen seeping out any help would be appreciated im freaking out..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

8amelia22 wrote: »
    I am taking marviol contraceptive pill but I am also taking an antibiotic. .the pill is ineffective due to anti biotic ..I had sex this morning using pull out method my boyfriend pulled out but im worried a little bit may have come out inside me..he said he pulled out in time but im worried cause as soon as he did he was coming and I had a little wet in my nicks after which could have been a little semen seeping out any help would be appreciated im freaking out..

Just get morning after... does that work with anti biotics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

8amelia22 wrote: »

If you're worried head to the pharmacy and get the MAP, you don't need a prescription

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Go to a professional and ask, gonna close this. Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement