Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapenquit.co.uk warning

Options
  • 08-11-2014 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Just a warning about a UK company vapenquit.co.uk.

I ordered 10 Aspire BVC coils and they sent me 10 Aspire BDC coils.

When I complained I was told there was a shortage of BVC coils.

I call this scamming. A legit retailer would make contact first to say they did not have the product that was ordered and ask if you would be happy with a substitute product.

Sending me the BDC coils was an obvious attempt to scam me.

Keep well clear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

It is very annoying when you don't get exactly what you ordered,especially if you buy it from the UK,too expensive & time consuming to send back.I used to have this mob in my favorites,I didn't like the way they gave a description of an item,if any & I was peeved off with looking at a picture of their bloody shop every time I changed a page.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Any resolution to this?.
    Or did they just take your cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

parttime wrote: »
    Any resolution to this?.
    Or did they just take your cash?

He offered a refund and to pay for my return postage, but I decided to go to paypal resolution as I felt I had been done even with the offer of a refund!

I ended up with the goods being refunded but he would not honour his original offer to pay my postage :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

fayvirtue wrote: »
    I have a few friends that have had problems with different companies. I myself use the eSTICK with the dual coil atomizer and have had no problems with product or deliveries.

2 week holiday fayvirtue for continually pushing the same product/website. Normally I simply perma-ban posters who do this but since you seem to post in other forums I will give you the benefit of the doubt and your task when you return will be to resist mentioning the above product/site again.

Advertisement