Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Take a 4pt hit and swap ADM to Sanchez or have i missed his hot streak??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Take a 4pt hit and swap ADM to Sanchez or have i missed his hot streak??

This notion of a hot streak is something that has been mentioned here quite a lot lately. Whatever about recent returns I would say that Sanchez will comfortably outscore Di Maria for the remainder of the season, just from watching games he seems much more involved around the box and will continue to pick up goals and assists, Di Maria pulls a lot of strings for United but a lot of that work is done further from goal. I would go for it now, the situations with Ramsey and Toure last year would suggest that waiting for a hot streak to end could be very costly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 like hunter

Really think hazard is going to come good over the next 9/10 games. On paper decent games for chelsea and he usually scores or assists against the lower opposition

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Really think hazard is going to come good over the next 9/10 games. On paper decent games for chelsea and he usually scores or assists against the lower opposition

I think he'll certainly hit a purple patch and score 40 in 4 or so. People seem to think he has been doing poorly but he really hasn't from an FPL point of view not many players top 5ppg over 10+ games and he has done that while not doing much!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

jimmii wrote: »
    I think he'll certainly hit a purple patch and score 40 in 4 or so. People seem to think he has been doing poorly but he really hasn't from an FPL point of view not many players top 5ppg over 10+ games and he has done that while not doing much!

He only has 7 less points than Fabregas this season from almost identical minutes (Hazard slightly less minutes).

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    He only has 7 less points than Fabregas this season from almost identical minutes (Hazard slightly less minutes).

Yeh exactly and apparently Fabregas has got off to an absolute flyer and Hazard has done nothing! More than happy with how Hazard has done for me so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,353 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Yeh exactly and apparently Fabregas has got off to an absolute flyer and Hazard has done nothing! More than happy with how Hazard has done for me so far.

There is the price difference though, Fabregas for 9.0m or Hazard for 9.9/10.0 if you switched

I've owned Hazard for most of the season and his points return to date has been very disappointing considering how often he has been very unlucky not to score much more, I personally think that Fab has been very lucky with his points haul in comparison, it can only be positive for the future, I have no doubt that Hazard will very comfortably outscore Fabregas from here on in, I wouldn't dream of making the reverse swap in any case unless as I said before an injury or loss of form for Oscar would see Fab play in that position.

I've owned Hazard for most of the season and his points return to date has been very disappointing considering how often he has been very unlucky not to score much more, I personally think that Fab has been very lucky with his points haul in comparison, it can only be positive for the future, I have no doubt that Hazard will very comfortably outscore Fabregas from here on in, I wouldn't dream of making the reverse swap in any case unless as I said before an injury or loss of form for Oscar would see Fab play in that position.

Agreed so far they have scored similar enough while Fabregas has seemed to get above expectation returns while Hazard has got below. Hopefully Hazards point scoring does start to deliver on its potential!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Mannone to krul looks like my transfer for this week. I'll probably downgrade pelle next week to get in either baines or hazard

• Advertisement

Mannone to krul looks like my transfer for this week. I'll probably downgrade pelle next week to get in either baines or hazard

I've had Krul all season and for ages I was trying to get rid of him funny how things work out probably would have been wanting to use a transfer to bring him back in now!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

I've had Krul all season and for ages I was trying to get rid of him funny how things work out probably would have been wanting to use a transfer to bring him back in now!

I had Krul to begin with for the first few weeks too! Swapped him for Mannone when they were looking awful!

I had Krul to begin with for the first few weeks too! Swapped him for Mannone when they were looking awful!

Glad now that I didn't have the transfer spare now! I've some how ended up with Colo too they've certainly helped my ranking in the last few weeks not so much before that though it must be said!!

So Pardew has confimed Colo is missing for a few games who do people think is the best replacement? Have Naylor & Chambers already they would seem like the obvious picks for those who don't have them already.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is Fabregas likely to be out?

Most media sources expect him to be back going by Twitter. There has been alot of criticism in Spain that he and Costa didn't travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

I dont agree with this. Everybody knows that Fabregas is an assist machine. He will continue to get lots of assists and I'm sure grab a few goals along the way. I wouldn't call this lucky.

I think the reason that people think Cesc has gotten off to a flyer is because he is playing so well. Not just in fantasy football terms but if you watch games regularly he has been brilliant in most games!

I said it at the beginning of the season and i still believe that Fabregas and Hazard will be on around the same amount of points at the end of the season...

Also remember the assist for Schurrle!!! Class!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

So Pardew has confimed Colo is missing for a few games who do people think is the best replacement? Have Naylor & Chambers already they would seem like the obvious picks for those who don't have them already.

3 weeks is it I think I saw on Twitter?

My defensive heroes are falling like flies. Moore gets dropped, PVA's shoulder and now Coloccini after his goal. Doubts over De Gea too while Hamer has no chance of coming off Leicester's bench due to being crocked too :pac: :o

Clyne, Yun and Duff could well be my defence for the weekend.

JR6 wrote: »
    I dont agree with this. Everybody knows that Fabregas is an assist machine. He will continue to get lots of assists and I'm sure grab a few goals along the way. I wouldn't call this lucky.

I think the reason that people think Cesc has gotten off to a flyer is because he is playing so well. Not just in fantasy football terms but if you watch games regularly he has been brilliant in most games!

I said it at the beginning of the season and i still believe that Fabregas and Hazard will be on around the same amount of points at the end of the season...

No problem, you stick with Cesc and I'll stick with Hazard, I think my guy will blow your guy out of the water, you think your guy might equal my guy.
    By my reckoning the more people who don't agree with me the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Have a feeling Hazard could hit a big score against West Brom like he did against Newcastle last season. Still have fond memories of captaining him that day!

Absolutely Fabregas is a superb footballer! No doubting Fabregas is a much better all round player than Hazard but Hazard is very effective.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,117 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Absolutely Fabregas is a superb footballer! No doubting Fabregas is a much better all round player than Hazard but Hazard is very effective.
    I think there is doubt to that statement, if someone had made the same statement last year it would have been laughed out of the house. Fabregas had a better start to this season, no question.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

No problem, you stick with Cesc and I'll stick with Hazard, I think my guy will blow your guy out of the water, you think your guy might equal my guy.
    By my reckoning the more people who don't agree with me the better.

Meanwhile I'm chilling on my sofa with a bag of tortilla chips, both of your guys in my team. I wish you both the best of luck! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Even if they do get the same amount of points, I'd rather have Hazard's 2,10,2,14,2 than Cesc's 6,6,6,6,6 if I captain Hazard for the double digit scores.

CSF wrote: »
    I think there is doubt to that statement, if someone had made the same statement last year it would have been laughed out of the house. Fabregas had a better start to this season, no question.

You think Hazard is technically better than Fabregas? I would say more effective but you wouldn't think you'd get much out of him if you stuck him CM and wanted him to play the ball around!

Even if they do get the same amount of points, I'd rather have Hazard's 2,10,2,14,2 than Cesc's 6,6,6,6,6 if I captain Hazard for the double digit scores.

Its a lot more fun like that for sure!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Meanwhile I'm chilling on my sofa with a bag of tortilla chips, both of your guys in my team. I wish you both the best of luck! ;)

I also have both however with no costa I'll be probably hiding behind my sofa come sat.

I also have both however with no costa I'll be probably hiding behind my sofa come sat.

Don't envy you being in that position at all! Assume you have Aguero though right?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

And what if you pick him as captain the weeks he gets all them 2's? You wouldn't be as happy then! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Don't envy you being in that position at all! Assume you have Aguero though right?

Ye I have Aguero he will be my capt for the next few weeks. Have to decide if it's worth a 4 pt hit to get costa back considering I won't be captaining him the fact he is on 4 yellows and the chance he won't play the 3 league games in a week. I took costa out for rooney last gw in hindsight a really bad move.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

And what if you pick him as captain the weeks he gets all them 2's? You wouldn't be as happy then! :pac:

I captained him against QPR and that paid off :). I've only owned him two GWs and just got rid of Cesc for Sanchez so I might be singing a different tune in a month. But I also don't see Cesc maintaining his current point output and Hazard failing to convert so many chances.

Advertisement