Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lemlin wrote: »
    Very good team. Only thing you are missing is Di Maria but he hasn't been great the last few weeks.

Your defence is very strong.

I really wanted to get him, but as the saying goes "you can't have everyone". I think the team has nice balance which I'd have to sacrifice if I was to get him in. I swore I'd never spend Baines-type money on a defender but he has racked up the points since I bought him thankfully.

Baines, Hazard, Sanchez, Aguero and Costa as my heavy hitters will hopefully do. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Paully D wrote: »
    I really wanted to get him, but as the saying goes "you can't have everyone". I think the team has nice balance which I'd have to sacrifice if I was to get him in. I swore I'd never spend Baines-type money on a defender but he has racked up the points since I bought him thankfully.

Baines, Hazard, Sanchez, Aguero and Costa as my heavy hitters will hopefully do. :)

Would ye be going with ADM or Sanchez over the next three game weeks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

If ADM is injured, think I'll go him to Hazard.

EDIT: Ok, panic stations lads. I have 0.2m available and will get 9.8 for ADM if I sell him. Hazard is currently 10m.

Are either scheduled to go down/up tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Hutton, Wilson & DiMaria out

Dummett, Azpilicueta & Sterling in?

or

Hutton, Wilson & Fabregas out

Dummett, Azpilicueta & Anyone from 8.1 million down...

I.e Cazorla, Williian, Navas, Chadli or.... BARKLEY (6.7)

with all due respects I could never put Felliani in my team :)

Those were with a -4 hit..

Was looking at Fab & Wilson to Hazard & Yun

No need for the -4 hit or

ADM & Wilson to Hazard & Dummett

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

SantryRed wrote: »
    If ADM is injured, think I'll go him to Hazard.

EDIT: Ok, panic stations lads. I have 0.2m available and will get 9.8 for ADM if I sell him. Hazard is currently 10m.

Are either scheduled to go down/up tonight?

According to a post on the price rises thread, no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Moore to Dummet done.

Defence of.....
    Forster
    Clyne, Duff, Dummet (Chambers, Hutton)

Be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Is Walcott worth a punt?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

G1032 wrote: »
    I'll be without him very soon too. 30 points since I bought him in in GW6. Pathetic returns for his price.

Is averaging 5 points a game really pathetic?
    Hazard averaged 5.7 points a game last season and he was the 4th highest point scorer in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭LostArt

Is Walcott worth a punt?

No imo, I'm keeping an eye on him but want to see him start a couple of games first

• Registered Users Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭G1032

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Is averaging 5 points a game really pathetic?
    Hazard averaged 5.7 points a game last season and he was the 4th highest point scorer in the game.

I suppose I was comparing it to the average scores of all that have played in my team. He was ranked 10th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭G1032

Ben Dinnery reckons Baines will miss the game this weekend. #disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

djPSB wrote: »
    Would ye be going with ADM or Sanchez over the next three game weeks?

This question is wrecking my head

Over next 6

Arsenal: MUN wba SOT sto NEW liv
    Man U: ars HUL STO sot LIV avl

I think when form is taken into account and possible ADM injury you would have to go with Sanchez. Problem is wanting to have a Man U impact player for, back to back, fairly easy home games in WG 13 and 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,242 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

this may be a weekend where benches are vital.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

With Moore dropped I need to look at replacing him. It's between Dummett and Yun currently. I'm thinking of going with Yun as his place looks to be more secure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

jebforever wrote: »
    With Moore dropped I need to look at replacing him. It's between Dummett and Yun currently. I'm thinking of going with Yun as his place looks to be more secure.

I would say that for the short term (until Christmas) Dummett is the safer option if it's guaranteed start you want. Saying that I believe Yun will continue playing unless Harry fancies giving the three at the back another go. Another plus for Dummett is that he is home (to QPR) this week, you will have seen that he has two tough fixtures after the next three but for 4.1m you're gonna leave him on te bench sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Where can I find schedules for press conferences? Can't find the info anywhere, and I suspect many will be watching them with interest this week!

Where can I find schedules for press conferences? Can't find the info anywhere, and I suspect many will be watching them with interest this week!

Don't worry about that, all the info will be here and on FFS within minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I would say that for the short term (until Christmas) Dummett is the safer option if it's guaranteed start you want. Saying that I believe Yun will continue playing unless Harry fancies giving the three at the back another go. Another plus for Dummett is that he is home (to QPR) this week, you will have seen that he has two tough fixtures after the next three but for 4.1m you're gonna leave him on te bench sometimes

Dummett could be the safer bet but I have a sneaky suspicion that Pardew could drop him for some of the games. As long as Redknapp plays 4 at the back Yun should play. I saw a few QPR fans praising Yun for his performances so I think Harry will persist with him for the next while at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

With all my injury fears and potential more transfers required in coming weeks,

I'm gonna by pass Dummett (due to his bad fixtures the following 2 GW's) and going straight in for Yun this week as QPR have 2 home fixtures after Newcastle away.

Newcastle away isn't too bad a fixture either for QPR!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,211 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'm gonna by pass Dummett (due to his bad fixtures the following 2 GW's) and going straight in for Yun this week as QPR have 2 home fixtures after Newcastle away.

Yeah IF I move on a defender this week it will be yun coming in but will prob wait till next week to see of Moore is out f team for sure
    newcastle without Colocinni and poor fixtures no thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

The problem with that is then you have a QPR defender! I'm thinking about doing the same handy to have the extra money to spend elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Fabreags
    Di Maria
    Downing

All fucking doubtful! That's 75% of midfield, 27% of my whole team fuck off like!

Fabreags
    Di Maria
    Downing

All fucking doubtful! That's 75% of midfield, 27% of my whole team fuck off like!

downing is no longer doubtful tho ? of has something new come up ? I hope not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

km79 wrote: »
    downing is no longer doubtful tho ? of has something new come up ? I hope not

down as doubtful on the FF site

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Is Welbeck good for Saturday

jimmii wrote: »
    The problem with that is then you have a QPR defender! I'm thinking about doing the same handy to have the extra money to spend elsewhere.

I'm thinking of taking a third chance (this year) on Caulker, there's lots of goals in him and with the run of fixtures he could pick up a decent haul for a 4.7 layout, could be an ideal replacement for the Southampton defenders likely to be shipped out and allow a little change also.

No longer showing up as doubtful for me on differential fpl app which is odd
    Anyway he played for England he will be fine
    ah **** I updated it there and he is now
    so 5 yellow one red and Moore
    nice

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

He played 45mins against Scotland did he not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I'm thinking of taking a third chance (this year) on Caulker, there's lots of goals in him and with the run of fixtures he could pick up a decent haul for a 4.7 layout, could be an ideal replacement for the Southampton defenders likely to be shipped out and allow a little change also.

Good shout, I hadn't thought of him. I think he'll be good value now at 4.7 as QPR have improved since going to a back 4 and Caulker is always a threat from set pieces.

Advertisement