Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Is there any update on Welbeck?

The situation on all the 'doubtfuls' should be a lot clearer later today after the press conferences.
    Status on Welbeck still seems to be that AW needs to 'check' on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I have Chambers last on my bench but my pessimicism with regards to Arsenal's defense might be playing a factor. I would have Duff, Chambers, Hutton in that order

My defence is Baines, Wilson, Hutton, Duff, Wisdom in that order for this weekend so far.

I want to make changes but this is the way I'm looking at it

Baines - Home to West ham - bar Away to City, they have a nice run of fixtures over Christmas (hold or swap with Azpi & bank the 1.1 million)?

Wilson - Home to Burnley, then bad run of fixtures (make change next week)

Hutton - Home to Southampton, think they could nick a CS here.

Duff - Away to Stoke, not to shabby but for a relegation threatened team a decent run of home fixtures on the horizon (no need to ship out)

Wisdom - Away to Chelsea, Some decent home fixtures on the horizon (no need to ship out)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭G1032

According to Arseblog he's to have a fitness test this morning sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

bezuaua wrote: »

"IS EXPECTED"

You're telling me there's a chance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

I really need Wilson ruled in or out for sure
    despite all my injuries if he is playing I'll bank if not I'll have to transfer
    I'd rather not have to use it this week though as I've a few ideas going forward and would be nice to bank it
    he will be moving on next week either way but either for a cheapie like yun or azpi and I'd like a further week to decide

• Registered Users Posts: 33,184 ✭✭✭✭CSF

km79 wrote: »
    I really need Wilson ruled in or out for sure
    despite all my injuries if he is playing I'll bank if not I'll have to transfer
    I'd rather not have to use it this week though as I've a few ideas going forward and would be nice to bank it
    he will be moving on next week either way but either for a cheapie like yun or azpi and I'd like a further week to decide

Would get rid if I was you, he looks out with horrible fixtures after.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,772 ✭✭✭✭dahat

My plan was to sell Tadic for Siggy next week but with Downing looking to be out and his price is not giving me many options to replace him.

I may move a week early and get Siggy + Chadli for Tadic + Downing.

Stick or twist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Heard on the sports news this morning that they've decided not to risk him for the game against United.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I think I'll bank unless Yun or Moore look like increasing or decreasing. It means my defence will be pretty cack this weekend with Chambers, Dummett and Moore, along with Wisdom and Taylor benched but it allows me so many options going forward.

If I bank and decide to get Baines in, I can at a 4 point hit next week go Forster to Krul, Pelle to Austin and then Chambers to Baines.

That'll leave me having Baines, ADM, Sanchez, Fabregas, Siggy, Costa and Aguero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Lemlin wrote: »
    I think I'll bank unless Yun or Moore look like increasing or decreasing. It means my defence will be pretty cack this weekend with Chambers, Dummett and Moore, along with Wisdom and Taylor benched but it allows me so many options going forward.

If I bank and decide to get Baines in, I can at a 4 point hit next week go Forster to Krul, Pelle to Austin and then Chambers to Baines.

That'll leave me having Baines, ADM, Sanchez, Fabregas, Siggy, Costa and Aguero.

Sounds like a good plan. I'm thinking along the same lines except maybe bringing in Caulker and Montero instead of Yun and Siggy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 fplwriter

Who could I replace Daley Blind with?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

You really shouldn't have had him to begin with! How much do you have for a replacement and who do you have already? Chadli & Siggy seem the most likely options unless you have a ton of money in the bank.

I've 1.3 in the bank...

I guess that leaves 5.7m for a replacement I would think Boyd and use the money elsewhere there really is nothing in the midfield in the 4.5-6 bracket right now. If you fancy getting a wild then maybe Brady at 4.6 although he's playing wing back he obviously has set pieces in his locker.

I might go with Brady. For the Differential

As a short term option you could take a punt on Shelvey some nice fixtures coming up Zaha & Moses are a couple of flair picks Zaha has a couple of decent fixtures coming up. Boyd by far the best value though. He's probably the best value outfielder in the game right now for PPM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Sanchez to be assessed after arriving back late from International Duty.

fplwriter wrote: »
    I might go with Brady. For the Differential

Yeh of the sub 5 group he is one that can definitely do some damage and if not then he'll probably spend most of the time on the bench anyway.

djPSB wrote: »
    Sanchez to be assessed after arriving back late from International Duty.

And the cat goes flying into the pigeons!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Wilson out is a kick in the teeth, but my bench will just have to cover.

no point going -8 or -12. have already gone -4 this week, and can get rid of Wilson in due course.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Unless sanchez's leg is hanging off, I don't think they'd leave him out for the United game.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Mourinho: "Fabregas hopefully will be fit." Thanks. For. That.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I've got five doubtfuls. It could be a horrible horrible week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I have a glimmer of hope that Moore might regain his place at Leicester. He's an England U21 and they haven't won since he was dropped. There was also paper talk of a big money move to a bigger club in January.

Dummett lost his place earlier in the season and won it back so I'm hoping Moore will do the same.

I've got five doubtfuls. It could be a horrible horrible week.

And after the break there could easily be a good few doubts we haven't heard about at all. It could well be one of those weeks where we see a few 7 or 8 player teams!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lemlin wrote: »
    I have a glimmer of hope that Moore might regain his place at Leicester. He's an England U21 and they haven't won since he was dropped. There was also paper talk of a big money move to a bigger club in January.

Dummett lost his place earlier in the season and won it back so I'm hoping Moore will do the same.

I'm starting him tomorrow and hoping for the best. A sub appearance would be a sickener but I don't think it's that likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Forster
    Dummett Hutton moore
    Fab Haz sanchez siggy
    Rooney Aguero Pellè
    Hamer Taylor wisdom Marney

I have .7 to spend anybody any ideas prepared to take a -4.
    I've looked at rooney and moore to costa and Yun.
    Pelle or rooney and moore to Austin or ings and Terry.
    Rooney fab moore to costa Chadli Terry.
    I've fab moore Taylor and Pellè all on 4 yellows which isn't ideal.

Forster
    Dummett Hutton moore
    Fab Haz sanchez siggy
    Rooney Aguero Pellè
    Hamer Taylor wisdom Marney

I have .7 to spend anybody any ideas prepared to take a -4.
    I've looked at rooney and moore to costa and Yun.
    Pelle or rooney and moore to Austin or ings and Terry.
    Rooney fab moore to costa Chadli Terry.
    I've fab moore Taylor and Pellè all on 4 yellows which isn't ideal.

Definitely work needed on that defence. Which Taylor is that you have? Going a Chelsea defender probably makes more sense right now as Aguero is fine for captain for the forseeable. Rooney & Moore>Austin & Ivan? If you like to cheap at the back Trippier has a lot of potential and leave the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

how about ayoze for newcastle ?

Advertisement