Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Forster
    Dummett Hutton moore
    Fab Haz sanchez siggy
    Rooney Aguero Pellè
    Hamer Taylor wisdom Marney

I have .7 to spend anybody any ideas prepared to take a -4.
    I've looked at rooney and moore to costa and Yun.
    Pelle or rooney and moore to Austin or ings and Terry.
    Rooney fab moore to costa Chadli Terry.
    I've fab moore Taylor and Pellè all on 4 yellows which isn't ideal.

Rooney to Austin, Moore to Terry would look good to me. I'd have said Moore to Azpil but I know you favour Terry for Xmas (and have nearly got me convinced on that too).

Leaving a good bit in the bank to change possibly Pelle next week. Would that leave enough for Pelle to Costa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Im on a WildCard

Is there a perfect team?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Im on a WildCard

Is there a perfect team?

ID 168

Im on a WildCard

Is there a perfect team?

Even if there was this seems like a pretty unlucky week to be WCing due to so many players you would in it being doubtful.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

jimmii wrote: »
    Definitely work needed on that defence. Which Taylor is that you have? Going a Chelsea defender probably makes more sense right now as Aguero is fine for captain for the forseeable. Rooney & Moore>Austin & Ivan? If you like to cheap at the back Trippier has a lot of potential and leave the rest.

It's swansea Taylor. I think i'll end up doing rooney and moore to Austin and Terry. Strange you should mention trippier as him in for wisdom is my planned transfer in for wisdom the following week.

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    Rooney to Austin, Moore to Terry would look good to me. I'd have said Moore to Azpil but I know you favour Terry for Xmas (and have nearly got me convinced on that too).

Leaving a good bit in the bank to change possibly Pelle next week. Would that leave enough for Pelle to Costa?

Ye It would but ill have 3 Chelsea then Terry fab and Haz. I'd plan to get rid of fab for Chadli and get costa in for Pelle in time.

It's swansea Taylor. I think i'll end up doing rooney and moore to Austin and Terry. Strange you should mention trippier as him in for wisdom is my planned transfer in for wisdom the following week.

Makes it easier to call them Naylor and Saylor thats the normal thing to call them. Naylor obviously worth keeping with their fixtures Dummet looks fine for this week too would happily ditch the others and from next week Dummet too

Makes it easier to call them Naylor and Saylor thats the normal thing to call them. Naylor obviously worth keeping with their fixtures Dummet looks fine for this week too would happily ditch the others and from next week Dummet too

The defence isn't actually that bad if you look at the combination of fixtures I only ever need to pick 3. Moore losing his place cost me this week as I'd him pencilled in for this week from weeks back. I've not spent more than 21 million on my 5 defs all season and they have delivered regular clean sheets. I'm happy to hold Dummett once he keeps his place but do feel it's time to get a Chelsea def in.

Ye It would but ill have 3 Chelsea then Terry fab and Haz. I'd plan to get rid of fab for Chadli and get costa in for Pelle in time.

Ahhh, yes, forgot about that.

I'd see it as an advantage if doing a -4 to be getting Terry who must have very low odds for a clean sheet this week, so could cover the hit immediately.

FHFC wrote: »
    Ahhh, yes, forgot about that.

I'd see it as an advantage if doing a -4 to be getting Terry who must have very low odds for a clean sheet this week, so could cover the hit immediately.

Do you want me to bring out my it's still a hit theory again ha. You are right though in my situation it's looking like me playing Naylor or Terry - 4 so it's a good time for me to take that hit

• Advertisement

The defence isn't actually that bad if you look at the combination of fixtures I only ever need to pick 3. Moore losing his place cost me this week as I'd him pencilled in for this week from weeks back. I've not spent more than 21 million on my 5 defs all season and they have delivered regular clean sheets. I'm happy to hold Dummett once he keeps his place but do feel it's time to get a Chelsea def in.

Newcastle have been great value of late but outside of Krul I don't think they are going to offer much value after this week. If you look at their fixtures between GW13 & GW23 (WC time) there's only really two or three matches you would want to play them in and one of those is Sunderland and the other is an away match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭tom_k

Sakho's injury means I'll probably swap him out for Austin who has nice enough looking fixtures.

Newcastle have been great value of late but outside of Krul I don't think they are going to offer much value after this week. If you look at their fixtures between GW13 & GW23 (WC time) there's only really two or three matches you would want to play them in and one of those is Sunderland and the other is an away match.

For a 4 million defender all I want is that he plays every week and that you are happy to play him in 2 out of every 5 or so games. Dummett ticks that box for me as does Hutton and wisdom. I do want to get in a chelsea defender though so it will mean I only need 2 out of 4 of my cheapies and having flagged up trippier big time in the off season I also want to be on him for his decent run of games.

For a 4 million defender all I want is that he plays every week and that you are happy to play him in 2 out of every 5 or so games. Dummett ticks that box for me as does Hutton and wisdom. I do want to get in a chelsea defender though so it will mean I only need 2 out of 4 of my cheapies and having flagged up trippier big time in the off season I also want to be on him for his decent run of games.

Yeh true can't expect them to be picking up many points at that price in fairness 2 points for a 4m player is pretty good! If You had a 12m striker with 6ppg in your team you'd be pretty happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Lemlin wrote: »
    Cheers lads. He looks a good shout. Might hold off until after the next game to make sure he keeps his place when Ferdinand returns.

Yun isn't keeping Ferdinand out of the team, Ferdinand is keeping Ferdinand out of the team, he's been awful this season.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Yun isn't keeping Ferdinand out of the team, Ferdinand is keeping Ferdinand out of the team, he's been awful this season.

Hill and Onuoha are threats to his place too. Great to have an option at 3.9 but just too much risk for Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Tadic is fit.

djPSB wrote: »
    Tadic is fit.

Excellent. Have a link for that at all?

Do you want me to bring out my it's still a hit theory again ha.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Please. Dear. God. No. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Looked at the fixtures over Christmas. Factored in how ADM only lasts 70 minutes most games too.

Decided my transfer for this week is ADM -> Hazard.

I'll reassess it on my wildcard in January but more than happy to make the transfer now. The template is most definitely gone now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,625 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Have Fabregas,Downing and Baines looking dodgy in that order,tactically isn't it as far on to start them though as they can always be subbed off if they don't appear?
    Have 1 ft but don't want to use this wk.Have a weak bench I need to sort out with two ft nxt week.
    Thanks for any replies.

Have Fabregas,Downing and Baines looking dodgy in that order,tactically isn't it as far on to start them though as they can always be dubbed off if they don't appear?
    Have 1 ft but don't want to use this wk.

Probably best I can't imagine they won't start if they aren't fit enough to finish. I guess of the three Downing is the one that might be put on later on in the match if West Ham want to try nick a late goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Excellent. Have a link for that at all?

It's on FFS.

Quote from Koeman presser today.

Tadic fit just so others can see a link for it.

Oooh didn't know it did that with twitter links!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

After all the debate, I made a massive transfer, Sakho to Austin.

I will have 2 FT's next week and should be in a position to better weigh up things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Have Fabregas,Downing and Baines looking dodgy in that order,tactically isn't it as far on to start them though as they can always be subbed off if they don't appear?
    Have 1 ft but don't want to use this wk.Have a weak bench I need to sort out with two ft nxt week.
    Thanks for any replies.

Baines and Downing are looking dodgiest.
    By all accounts fabregas should be fit.

Chesty08 wrote: »
    After all the debate, I made a massive transfer, Sakho to Austin.

I will have 2 FT's next week and should be in a position to better weigh up things!

Thinking the same. Going to do a really glamorous Colo>random 4.5m defender!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Iron Views ‏@ironviews 2h2 hours ago
    RT "@OnTourSince10: @ironviews @WHUFC_News Not traveling - Valencia, Sakho, Song and Downing"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,211 ✭✭✭✭km79

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Iron Views ‏@ironviews 2h2 hours ago
    RT "@OnTourSince10: @ironviews @WHUFC_News Not traveling - Valencia, Sakho, Song and Downing"

I suppose I could do Wilson to yun and downing to chadli
    not sure I really want to though as it will be -4 but as it stands I've only 2 starting defenders and they are away to city and Chelsea !

Advertisement