Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Iron Views ‏@ironviews 2h2 hours ago
    RT "@OnTourSince10: @ironviews @WHUFC_News Not traveling - Valencia, Sakho, Song and Downing"

Good news for baines owners if he plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Have 2 FT and thinking of Welbeck to Austin and Tadic to Hazard. Thoughts? Would leave me with 0.2 in the bank. Have 0.9 at the minute.

Team at the minute is:

Foster Mannone

Bertrand N Taylor Duff Chambers Moore

Fab Siggy Sanchez Tadic Boyd

Costa Aguero Welbeck

If I bring in Hazard, that leaves me with 3 Chelsea attackers. Too much?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Have 2 FT and thinking of Welbeck to Austin and Tadic to Hazard. Thoughts? Would leave me with 0.2 in the bank. Have 0.9 at the minute.

If I bring in Hazard, that leaves me with 3 Chelsea attackers. Too much?

Looks good. The more Chelsea the better right now imo!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Thinking of doing Pelle and Welbeck to Costa and Austin as my 2FT. Would leave me with no Arsenal attackers though.

Good move or bad?

The alternative is Fabregas out for Sanchez and Welbeck to Austin, but then I have no Chelsea :eek:

Benimar wrote: »
    Thinking of doing Pelle and Welbeck to Costa and Austin as my 2FT. Would leave me with no Arsenal attackers though.

Good move or bad?

The alternative is Fabregas out for Sanchez and Welbeck to Austin, but then I have no Chelsea :eek:
    Costa and Austin in makes sense and should deliver more points over the next few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭G1032

I've already done PVA to Duff at the start of this week

Has anybody got any ideas for what I should/can do with this mess??

Only definite starters are
    Fabianski, Wisdom, Duff, Sanchez, ADM, Pelle and Aguero. Only 7 players. Robertson and Wanyama might or might not start.

9374155a19102fe10caafa2d8bdee9c5.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Iron Views ‏@ironviews 2h2 hours ago
    RT "@OnTourSince10: @ironviews @WHUFC_News Not traveling - Valencia, Sakho, Song and Downing"

Anybody know how accurate this feed is? Didn't want to move Sakho on but probably will if this is true.

G1032 wrote: »

Fabianski, Wisdom, Duff, Sanchez, ADM, Pelle and Aguero. Only 7 players. Robertson and Wanyama might or might not start.

Fab will start i slso reckon baines will i think martinez is overplaying some of these injuries due to the bit of criticism.I'd do colocinni to yun or colocinni to Clichy. Or go minus 8 for che def and Austin for wellbeck and collocini

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Transfer done. Naismith to Austin.

Queue Naismith scoring 2 this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

It feels weird seeing everyone jumping on Austin as I had him at the start and caused nothing but pain for me. Reminds me exactly of J-Rod last year as I had him for the first few weeks and did nothing before doing the business.

If I decided to move Pelle on I'll probably look to him though as I do like him. Just a word of caution in that getting penalties doesn't mean he'll score them :pac: :o

• Advertisement

It feels weird seeing everyone jumping on Austin as I had him at the start and caused nothing but pain for me. Reminds me exactly of J-Rod last year as I had him for the first few weeks and did nothing before doing the business.

If I decided to move Pelle on I'll probably look to him though as I do like him. Just a word of caution in that getting penalties doesn't mean he'll score them :pac: :o

I was all set for ings instead but think i'll now do Austin and get trippier in next week as my little punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,049 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    [IMG][/img]KY6nKUZ.png

Right lads i've had 4 poor weeks. Should I wild card to get Aguero in? Any advice?

Anyone any advice for me? Should i hold off on the wc now that my injuries have cleared up

I was all set for ings instead but think i'll now do Austin and get trippier in next week as my little punt.

It's probably the right move. Still relatively exotic to keep you happy, although like Swiper I'm considering Caulker again for the festive period but 2 QPR could be a little dangerous. Ings' fixtures are great in the very short term but not so great after that if I remember rightly.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Anyone any advice for me? Should i hold off on the wc now that my injuries have cleared up

Ye I'd hold off you have a good team this week. Next week would be much better southampton fixtures turn and you have 3 players on 4 yellows that may cause you a problem.

It's probably the right move. Still relatively exotic to keep you happy, although like Swiper I'm considering Caulker again for the festive period but 2 QPR could be a little dangerous. Ings' fixtures are great in the very short term but not so great after that if I remember rightly.

Ings has 4 good fixtures from next week but a dreadful Xmas period spurs liverpool and city.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,211 ✭✭✭✭km79

just did downing to Moses for the craic
    prob end up selling Moses after his ,20 point haul tomorrow :D

Fab will start i slso reckon baines will i think martinez is overplaying some of these injuries due to the bit of criticism.I'd do colocinni to yun or colocinni to Clichy. Or go minus 8 for che def and Austin for wellbeck and collocini

If Fab and Baines to start then I won't be too bad, even as is.
    I'd hate to sell Welbeck this week especially playing United but there was no update today about his hamstring. If he's confirmed out before the 11.30 deadline I'll move him on

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

km79 wrote: »

Am considering the same move, but after tomorrow his next few fixtures really are stink

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

The fact that Baines hasn't been ruled out yet is making me think I wasted a transfer, but I couldn't afford to wait with the size of my injury list, I shipped him out for Dave. Now Rose is showing up yellow with a rib injury.

I have chambers on the bench, thoughts on starting Rose and Chambers to come in if he's not fit or just play Chambers? .1 one in the difference. I think it's a coin flip with perhaps the home fixture making me lean torwards Chambers.

Spurs haven't kept one single clean sheet away this season, Rose is sometimes good for an assist.

I don't see Arsenal keeping a clean sheet tomorrow and same deal, Chambers could get points aside from a CS. Home team is swaying me.

I'll be bitterly disappointed if Baines starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭tom_k

Anybody know how accurate this feed is? Didn't want to move Sakho on but probably will if this is true.

Accounts got a lot of followers not that that means much. The Guardian also says Song and Valencia have knocks which hasn't been reported much elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

G1032 wrote: »

Hmmm in a bit of a pickle alright!
    I'd say Fabregas will start. He trained today.
    Waynama will start, he has been brilliant lately for the Saints and they have injuries in midfield (Davis and schneiderlin).
    If you hear in the morning that welbeck may be out i'd sell him for Austin.
    With that you would have front 7 playing with your keeper, Wisdom and duff and possibly Baines!

Hey presto you have a team!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Arbitrary wrote: »
    The fact that Baines hasn't been ruled out yet is making me think I wasted a transfer, but I couldn't afford to wait with the size of my injury list, I shipped him out for Dave. .

Who's Dave?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Who's Dave?

Rodney

JR6 wrote: »
    Hmmm in a bit of a pickle alright!
    I'd say Fabregas will start. He trained today.
    Waynama will start, he has been brilliant lately for the Saints and they have injuries in midfield (Davis and schneiderlin).
    If you hear in the morning that welbeck may be out i'd sell him for Austin.
    With that you would have front 7 playing with your keeper, Wisdom and duff and possibly Baines!

Hey presto you have a team!!!

As easy as that!! :) Gonna be a great week so!!

Who's Dave?

Azpil...Azpilic....Azpilicuet.....Dave. You know Dave right? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

km79 wrote: »
    KevIRL wrote: »
    Am considering the same move, but after tomorrow his next few fixtures really are stink

I am also considering Moses but his fixtures after tomorrow are putting me off..
    But when you think about his fixtures:
    • Burnley (H) - you would expect attacking returns
    • Liverpool (A) - Very poor defensively
    • Man Utd (H) - See above + injuries galore at the back
    • Arsenal (A) - See above!
    So maybe his fixtures are not as bad as they seem on paper. Obviously would prefer if he was playing teams in the bottom half of the table but for top teams they are all fairly poor at the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Was thinking about going for Yun because my defence is muck this week - Dummett, Chambers and Moore - but from reading the thread it appears most are struggling to just put out a team.

Bank the transfer it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Dave - telegraph(co.uk)/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9961236/Cesar-Azpilicueta-my-Chelsea-team-mates-call-me-Dave.html

Can't post links. Bah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Downing def out is a pain, took a minus four for him last week. Any obvious replacement? And is he definitely out? Could bank it and play Boyd but don't fancy Boyd at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,211 ✭✭✭✭km79

JR6 wrote: »
    I am also considering Moses but his fixtures after tomorrow are putting me off..
    But when you think about his fixtures:
    • Burnley (H) - you would expect attacking returns
    • Liverpool (A) - Very poor defensively
    • Man Utd (H) - See above + injuries galore at the back
    • Arsenal (A) - See above!
    So maybe his fixtures are not as bad as they seem on paper. Obviously would prefer if he was playing teams in the bottom half of the table but for top teams they are all fairly poor at the back.
    Yeah tomorrow obviously is the main one but Liverpool away after as well swayed me
    Not exactly water tight at the back!

Advertisement