Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

POKERKING wrote: »
    Downing def out is a pain, took a minus four for him last week. Any obvious replacement? And is he definitely out? Could bank it and play Boyd but don't fancy Boyd at all.

Without knowing who you have and how much you have itb hard to say. Chadli and Siggy are the obvious ones if you have a bit of money not really much in the <6.5 bracket this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lemlin wrote: »
    Was thinking about going for Yun because my defence is muck this week - Dummett, Chambers and Moore - but from reading the thread it appears most are struggling to just put out a team.

Bank the transfer it is.

Starting to be decidedly underwhelmed by my decision to shift Moore for Dummet. Starting to get a sinking feeling that Moore will start while Dummet will lose his place before Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I know its been a long 2 weeks but Moses :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭hupskip

Anyone taking a punt on Milner as a once off transfer for downing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭larchielads

Is west hams Valencia def out havent seen anything to confirm it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

hupskip wrote: »

I already have Milner and I don't expect him to start tomorrow:(
    Still expect him to get at least 20 minutes and he could start so I'll probably keep on to him, wouldn't be bringing him in though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FHFC wrote: »
    Starting to be decidedly underwhelmed by my decision to shift Moore for Dummet. Starting to get a sinking feeling that Moore will start while Dummet will lose his place before Xmas.

My Leicester contact reckons even if it's not this weekend, it's only a matter of time until Moore gets his place back. He would be seen as one of Leicester's star players.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,211 ✭✭✭✭km79

manual_man wrote: »

I know :D
    I'm at the point now of being past caring. given the state of my team with injuries I said I'd have a bit of fun with one transfer. so there it is. Victor Moses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

manual_man wrote: »

Options circa the 6m mark are not great...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FHFC wrote: »

Hope so since I'm playing Moore tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

hupskip wrote: »

No but am now considering FFL

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

km79 wrote: »
    I know :D
    I'm at the point now of being past caring. given the state of my team with injuries I said I'd have a bit of fun with one transfer. so there it is. Victor Moses :D

Haha. Why not indeed. He's much improved this year actually, well when compared to what he was like at Liverpool and Chelsea

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Lemlin wrote: »
    My Leicester contact reckons even if it's not this weekend, it's only a matter of time until Moore gets his place back. He would be seen as one of Leicester's star players.

Any idea why he was dropped in the first place?

I'd consider him over Yun tomorrow if I thought he'd start instead of coming on in the 2nd half and getting a yellow like the last GW. He's also on 4 yellows I think

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Gonna have to sleep on Lampard. Oooooh errrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Is Wanyama worth the extra 0.3 over Boyd? Really don't fancy Boyd at all.

Any idea why he was dropped in the first place?

I'd consider him over Yun tomorrow if I thought he'd start instead of coming on in the 2nd half and getting a yellow like the last GW. He's also on 4 yellows I think

They weren't winning so Pearson made some changes.

For us non Baines owners, this is promising:

BenDinnery: #Fabregas should feature -- trained today #Baines very doubtful

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭frisbeeface

Is Wanyama worth the extra 0.3 over Boyd? Really don't fancy Boyd at all.

I own Boyd but I reckon so, even for the clean sheet bonus points that Wanyama will pick up over Boyd.

I own Boyd but I reckon so, even for the clean sheet bonus points that Wanyama will pick up over Boyd.

He doesn't seem to be nailed on though unlike Boyd. Need to get one of them in so I can field 11 tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Rooney and moore to Austin and Terry done for a -4.Apart from no costa very happy with my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,211 ✭✭✭✭km79

Rooney and moore to Austin and Terry done for a -4.Apart from no costa very happy with my team.

Rooney s scores in bursts, he loves playing arsenal,then 2 home games.......of course he is playing deep but I'm still optimistic for him over next 3\4 weeks!

• Advertisement

I think I'll be doing very similar next week only with Pelle and Clyne exiting.

Bad feeling about this incoming Gameweek though. Am due a stinker some of these weeks and this one smells a bit fruity already.

Hoes your team looking now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Thinking of doing Pelle & Welbeck to Costa & Austin... yay or nay. Don't think I could bear to watch the CFC match without Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Henderson --> Wanyama

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Made no changes. Next week it'll be Wanyama ---> Chadli and Pelle ---> Austin. Not even intending to get rid of my Saints players, but I can't imagine Wanyama (hero) will keep up his form of the last two weeks and I only have .1 in the bank, so Pelle is the sacrifice. Would rather have a more consistent fourth mid.

Screw it, am going to take a punt on Robbie Brady. This ffs article convinced me

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2014/11/19/explosive-fifth-midfielders/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Brady>Quinn done.

Had 2 FTs but there was no pressing transfers so I didn't want to lose one, worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Am i mad t consider banking my FT considering I have both Fab and Downing as doubtful?

Screw it, am going to take a punt on Robbie Brady. This ffs article convinced me

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2014/11/19/explosive-fifth-midfielders/

I'd wait to see if he really has a nailed on start. He was excellent for Ireland but he underwhelmed in Hulls defeat to Burnley. Guardian preview reckoned Bruce was expected to ring some changes. Robertson will be pressing hard for a run and also excellent form in the internationals.

if he holds the place I may invest, but premature this week imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Am i mad t consider banking my FT considering I have both Fab and Downing as doubtful?

Most sources are saying Fab is likely to play so no need to get rid of him if you need to field a team this GW.

Advertisement