Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,118 ✭✭✭✭CSF

jebforever wrote: »
    I thought Giroud was out till January. How did he make such a quick comeback?

Doesn't that nearly always happen, bearing in mind he won't actually see action til December.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

CSF wrote: »
    Doesn't that nearly always happen, bearing in mind he won't actually see action til December.

Well he's still at least a month ahead of schedule so it certainly caught my attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,118 ✭✭✭✭CSF

jebforever wrote: »
    Well he's still at least a month ahead of schedule so it certainly caught my attention.

That's becoming the norm with longterm injuries though, the date thrown around is frequently more extreme than the actual return date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Aguero --> Bojan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Should I be looking at shipping Forster and Bertrand out with Southampton's dodgy fixtures coming up or should I just bench them? I have Guzan and Vlaar to come in as Villa seem to have decent fixtures in the same period

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,211 ✭✭✭✭km79

Antibac wrote: »
    Should I be looking at shipping Forster and Bertrand out with Southampton's dodgy fixtures coming up or should I just bench them? I have Guzan and Vlaar to come in as Villa seem to have decent fixtures in the same period

I'd sell one of them anyway too much money on the bench and if you look at next 10\11 fixtures they actually play some of the big teams twice !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

km79 wrote: »
    I'd sell one of them anyway too much money on the bench and if you look at next 10\11 fixtures they actually play some of the big teams twice !

Cheers! Was thinking that alright. Maybe try to upgrade the midfield with the extra funds maybe get Hazard or Sanchez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

At the moment, I'm happy to bank my transfer.

I am considering Bertrand -> Collins/Cresswell though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,157 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

At the moment it's
    Tadic -> Hazard

There could easily be a funky -8 hit, but we'll wait and see.

PARlance wrote: »
    At the moment it's
    Tadic -> Hazard

There could easily be a funky -8 hit, but we'll wait and see.

i had the money for that but blew it on Rooney :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

Eriksen, Mane, Berahino --> Hazard, Downing/Walters, Austin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Probably will bank it. Nothing's jumping out at me. Need to get rid of Wanyama, realistically, but he'll do for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,049 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Aguero has to come in for me. Lukaku has to go and one of either Fab or ADM. Who do I offload?

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Aguero has to come in for me. Lukaku has to go and one of either Fab or ADM. Who do I offload?

Fabregas is very consistent. However I'd rather be without him than ADM.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,844 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Berahino --> Ajoze

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I need to get Sanchez.

I need to get Sanchez.

Walcott looked equally as dangerous in his 20 minutes........ Im staying strong (mainly cos I spent my money on Rooney ) :D

I need to do something about Wanyama. Got away with it this week but I can't really have him in my starting XI. He gets one more week and then I need to seriously figure out what to do next. Tricky when I have only .1 in the bank. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Welbeck and Cesc to Austin and Sanchez on the cards

I'll have to think about this quickly since a couple price rise/drops will price me out

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

ADM out for Sanchez/Walcott
    Fab out for Hazard.

Thats my plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Mannone, Forster

Bertrand, Dawson, Chambers, Duff, Dummett

Chadli, Sigurdsson, Di Maria, Boyd, Fabregas

Aguero, Pelle, Costa

0.7 in the bank & 2 free transfers

Mannone has to go at some stage

Baines & Sanchez is what I want but I think I'd have a hard time working both into the team. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

How quickly does the Mannone situation have to be addressed, I've never really paid attention before to what happens when a keeper goes from starter to benched.

Is he likely to go down .2 every week for the next few weeks? Would hate to start losing value now having worked hard to get to 104.x.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Dempsey wrote: »
    Mannone, Forster

Bertrand, Dawson, Chambers, Duff, Dummett

Chadli, Sigurdsson, Di Maria, Boyd, Fabregas

Aguero, Pelle, Costa

0.7 in the bank & 2 free transfers

Mannone has to go at some stage

Baines & Sanchez is what I want but I think I'd have a hard time working both into the team. Any ideas?

Drop Pelle for someone like Ayoze - should save you 3.5 - so that 4.2m in bank
    then upgrade Fab/ADM to sanchez
    and Bertrand to Baines

How quickly does the Mannone situation have to be addressed, I've never really paid attention before to what happens when a keeper goes from starter to benched.

Is he likely to go down .2 every week for the next few weeks? Would hate to start losing value now having worked hard to get to 104.x.

Forster is undroppable at the moment so I suppose I can put it off for a few weeks but I want every player getting regular gametime because december is where your squad is really tested in a variety of ways.
    Ace2007 wrote: »
    Drop Pelle for someone like Ayoze - should save you 3.5 - so that 4.2m in bank
    then upgrade Fab/ADM to sanchez
    and Bertrand to Baines

Hmmm, I dunno about getting off the Southampton gravy train! Bertrand has been great value for money so far, same goes for Pelle.

I can go straight from ADM to Sanchez alright but I have to severely weaken an attacking option to get Baines...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Fabregas to Hazard is on the cards now

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Forster is undroppable at the moment so I suppose I can put it off for a few weeks but I want every player getting regular gametime because december is where your squad is really tested in a variety of ways.

Hmmm, I dunno about getting off the Southampton gravy train! Bertrand has been great value for money so far, same goes for Pelle.

I can go straight from ADM to Sanchez alright but I have to severely weaken an attacking option to get Baines...:(

Well i suppose how many clean sheets do you think they will have in the next 10 GW's - maybe 3/4? Belle has gone 3 games without scorning - some cheaper players beginning to score - like the newcastle lad - only playing 90 mins football lately and bagging goals.

Arsenal x 2
    Man u x 2
    Man City
    Chelsea
    Everton
    Villa
    Burnley
    Palace

The longer you leave it to get players in, the more changes you have to make, or downgrade certain players.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'm in the same situation but if Mannone is going to drop from 4.5 to 4.0 in the next 2/3 weeks then its a bit of a disaster. If this is likely to happen then he'd have to be got rid of quicker.

I've no idea what normally happens to the price of a dropped keeper though.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭langer91

Thinking of taking Fabregas and Wilson out and bringing in Chadli and Baines for a -4 hit? Any other midfielder I could bring in besides Chadli?

Open to any suggestions!
    Team is as follows:

Forster
    Chambers, Wilson, Hutton, Wisdom, Duff
    Fab, Sanchez, Siggy, Hazard, Davis
    Berahino, Aguero, Costa.

also considering Fab, Wilson, Berahino out for Baines, Tadic and Ayoze with an 8 point hit. Decisions decisions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Obv depends on transfers out. Keepers usually v slow to drop though as usually people have more pressing transfers to make. Even more so this year with wildcard transfers not being included in nto

Advertisement