Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

I'll be getting rid of Mannone this week as I'm stuck with Foster otherwise but don't think his price will drop very much. Krul or Green in, probably Krul. Tempted getting rid of Sakho for the Newcastle striker freeing up 1m.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I'm in the same situation but if Mannone is going to drop from 4.5 to 4.0 in the next 2/3 weeks then its a bit of a disaster. If this is likely to happen then he'd have to be got rid of quicker.

I've no idea what normally happens to the price of a dropped keeper though.

You don't have to worry. Be sure that won't EVER happen!

In the next 2/3 weeks I can only see Mannone drop another £0.1m. I mean he's currently owned by 9.2% of players. I guess the majority would have a rotation policy for GK and a minority of them would have their other keeper injured or out of favour. So changing their GK is certainly not a major priority. The only thing is that some may downgrade to a £4.0m GK to enable a heavy weight upfront in.

I also remember that transfer activity was very very low during the last international break. Basically the first 2-3 days and the last 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

2FT. Pelle+Obertan --> Ayoze+Siggy. Should I go for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Fabregas injured is a spanner in the works

Fabregas -> Hazard
    Di Maria -> Sanchez
    Dawson -> Baines
    Pelle -> Ayoze

For a 8 point hit. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Ned Walsh

spock. wrote: »
    2FT. Pelle+Obertan --> Ayoze+Siggy. Should I go for it?

Very knee-jerk Imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭G1032

Dempsey wrote: »

Fabregas -> Hazard
    Di Maria -> Sanchez
    Dawson -> Baines
    Pelle -> Ayoze

What??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Fabregas -> Hazard
    Di Maria -> Sanchez
    Dawson -> Baines
    Pelle -> Ayoze

Could you not space them out over a few weeks, just do ADM to sanchez first if you can afford it ? Also, whats this about a Fabregas injury?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Ned Walsh wrote:
    Very knee-jerk Imo.

I know yeah.Need to get rid of Obertan though, and can't afford anyone over 4.9

G1032 wrote: »
    What??:eek:
    Could you not space them out over a few weeks, just do ADM to sanchez first if you can afford it ? Also, whats this about a Fabregas injury?

Fabregas is out for 3 weeks with a muscle tear

I want Baines & Sanchez in my team ASAP. I need an additional transfer to get Baines and any price changes would mean that I cant change out Dawson for him, it would have to be Bertrand who I dont want to get rid of yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭G1032

I want Baines & Sanchez in my team ASAP. I need an additional transfer to get Baines and any price changes would mean that I cant change out Dawson for him, it would have to be Bertrand who I dont want to get rid of yet

Oh sweet Jesus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

2-3 weeks and there's an international break, wouldn't worry too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

but the next GW isn't for 2 weeks, so not that big of a deal. anything could happen over the international break.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,049 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Getting rid of Fab and Lukaku to get Aguero in doesn't leave much for Fabs replacement. Best bet for under 5.8m? Larsson? Already have Diame

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

A lot of the Fabregas injury smacks of Jose not wanting him to play for Spain tbh

Ace2007 wrote: »
    but the next GW isn't for 2 weeks, so not that big of a deal. anything could happen over the international break.

True but he's also one card away from a ban

I was going to jump from Fab to Hazard at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Ned Walsh

Thinking of going Fab to Oscar instead of Hazard. Risky but good differential and obviously saves money.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Gone Baines/krul in for Shawcross/lloris. Shawcross has been muck for me, needed rid. Spurs are muck at the moment, lloris had to go

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Rikand wrote: »
    thinking a straight low-priced striker swap - Berahinho to Austin. Great run of fixtures coming up for him and after watching him play today, I really like the style of him. Getting into the box every chance he gets and the runs he's making.... Once he keeps getting the service, he's going to keep scoring!

The 2 disallowed goals he had today were pure quality!

Yep - going to do this alright. Think I'm going to do it today too, to take advantage of the inevitable Austin price rises. I have a tidy little profit made from Berahino as it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

Hutton -> Baines
    Pelle -> Naismith

What do ye think. Is Baines worth having a 1-2 pointer as a third striker?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

If I'm right in saying that Sanchez is rising and ADM is dropping I can just afford the following for -4:

ADM -> Sanchez
    PVA -> Yun

I might consider it and have my transfers done 2 weeks early rather than having a meltdown over Sanchez with 5 minutes to go on a Saturday morning :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Have you a link to where this has been confirmed anywhere? Ben Dinnery in his tweet said "reports suggest" but "nothing confirmed".

You seem very definite in what you have said above though.
    KevIRL wrote: »
    A lot of the Fabregas injury smacks of Jose not wanting him to play for Spain tbh

I agree. Smacks of Jose wanting a two week break for some if his key players ahead of fixture congestion starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,157 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

If I'm right in saying that Sanchez is rising and ADM is dropping I can just afford the following for -4:

ADM -> Sanchez
    PVA -> Yun

I might consider it and have my transfers done 2 weeks early rather than having a meltdown over Sanchez with 5 minutes to go on a Saturday morning :o

I think I speak for the forum in saying DO IT :)

That drop is gonna kill me. Very annoyed with FPL players worldwide that stupidly* brought him in during the week until waiting till he dropped.

*maybe they had valid reasons but I don't care

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

ADM to Hazard done. Partly to protect team value, but Chelsea have tasty fixtures coming up. I'll tough out the Fabregas injury scare, and Baines' point scoring - Everton's fixtures are patchy, but I can get him in for Clyne soon anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭Invincible

frimpong wrote: »
    Hutton -> Baines
    Pelle -> Naismith

What do ye think. Is Baines worth having a 1-2 pointer as a third striker?

Wouldn't go Naismith.
    Perez, Austin or Kane are better options.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

Invincible wrote: »
    Wouldn't go Naismith.
    Perez, Austin or Kane are better options.
    I only have 5.1 to work with. Unless I get rid of Clyne instead of Hutton.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭Invincible

frimpong wrote: »
    I only have 5.1 to work with. Unless I get rid of Clyne instead of Hutton.

Perez and Kane are 4.8

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Looking at my rivals' teams in leagues I'm in. Some of them have very little pedigree in the game and are doubling up on Saints.

Even though I have Forster, I'm hoping this change in fixtures could catch them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,211 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lemlin wrote: »
    Looking at my rivals' teams in leagues I'm in. Some of them have very little pedigree in the game and are doubling up on Saints.

Even though I have Forster, I'm hoping this change in fixtures could catch them out.

likewise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Rikand wrote: »
    Yep - going to do this alright. Think I'm going to do it today too, to take advantage of the inevitable Austin price rises. I have a tidy little profit made from Berahino as it is :)

Austin is going up tonight so I would go for it. He won't be affected by the International break. Just did Welbeck to Austin myself, can't have 3 Arsenal players going forward and price changes mean I can't wait. That frees up cash so I can do Pelle to Costa next week.
    Hopefully no injuries over the break so i don't have to take a hit with other transfers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Lemlin wrote: »

Happy to hold onto Forster and Bertrand for next game, Bertrand out after that game.

Advertisement