Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Welbeck out Austin IN

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Ok advice needed...

Welbeck -> Austin
    ADM -> Sanchez

I actually don't need to get Austin in to afford it, but don't want two Arsenal attackers. 2m in the bank after the transfer...worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

When will the Ramsey train hit full flow again?

Dice75 wrote: »
    When will the Ramsey train hit full flow again?

Going by the Hollywood comments from Wenger, it mightnt!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Think I might bank and do a double transfer in GW13...Welbeck and Fab out, Austin and Walcott in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dónal wrote: »
    Going by the Hollywood comments from Wenger, it mightnt!

He looked improved against Swansea. The criticism may have stung him. I wouldn't rule out Aaron Ramsey from being a FPL powerhouse once more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭skippy15

Cant decided whether to get sanchez in now or wait another week for Walcott as planned...

Would be Pelle(fixtures) +Downing to Sanchez and Austin....mmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Currently thinking of going all out Chelsea attack as they're playing West Brom. Would mean swapping Di Maria for Hazard leaving me with Fab and Costa as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Currently thinking of going all out Chelsea attack as they're playing West Brom. Would mean swapping Di Maria for Hazard leaving me with Fab and Costa as well.

Personally I'd hold off that transfer for a while. Cesc seems to have a niggle, and if he's not going to make the WBrom game, switching him for Hazard might be the better move.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

skippy15 wrote: »
    Cant decided whether to get sanchez in now or wait another week for Walcott as planned...

Would be Pelle(fixtures) +Downing to Sanchez and Austin....mmm.

If you can afford to get Sanchez now taking no hits then i would and if you feel Walcott is in top condition etc, then swap sanchez out. If you wait and say walcott isn't firing up whatever, Sanchez could be 0.3/.4 dearer than currently is.
    sheroman01 wrote: »

Fab may be injured, so best wait on that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,186 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'd be surprised if Fabregas played v West Brom, very surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Need a 4.5 GK for 2 weeks to cover Foster's next 2 - Che (a), Ars (h)....

Options are....
    Guzan: Southampton (H), Burnley (A)
    Schmeichel: Sunderland (H), QPR (A)
    Green: Newcaslte (A), Leicester (H)

Suggestions?

Shedite27 wrote: »

Options are....

Suggestions?
    Check his next ten fixtures....then dump him all together!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Shedite27 wrote: »

Options are....

Suggestions?

Heaton has decent fixtures sto a villa h new h qpr a. 4 cs out of 11. Of the above I'd go green.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭8-10

skippy15 wrote: »
    Check his next ten fixtures....then dump him all together!

west ham x2, hull, villa, QPR, stoke and Man city are the others in his next 10, not bad at all, worth holding onto him I say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

If Fabregas is confirmed out I am considering swapping him for Oscar. This would free up just enough cash to allow me to swap Pelle for Costa.

Even though it would cost me -8pts I might just do it all before the westbrom game as I don't want to be left without Chelsea cover and my bench is not strong enough for the next GW to expect any decent points. I can afford to let Fab and Pelle drop by 0.1 but if Costa or Oscar rise before the next GW this plan goes out the window. I'll be keeping a close eye on the price changes from now until the international fixtures are over.

Heaton has decent fixtures sto a villa h new h qpr a. 4 cs out of 11. Of the above I'd go green.

Sorry thought was forester....my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

Hmmm do I buy Sanchez for Di Maria now before another rise/fall or hold on for news of Fabregas and if he's out get Sanchez in for him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I got rid of ADM and Welbeck for Sanchez and Austin earlier in the week.
    My first points hit of the season.

Krul (Mannone)
    Baines, Chambers, Bertrand, (Duff, Wisdom)
    Sanchez, Fabregas, Tadic, Downing (Catermole)
    Costa, Aguero, Austin

Walcot is high on the radar, but want him to reclaim his starting berth and start scoring.
    ADM is on watch list and if he and United rediscover some form then will try to get him back in.
    Austin is also likely a short term move, will swap him in and out for other cheapie in form attackers as time moves on.
    And Siggy...want to see if his goal last week was a one off or the start of a streak of good form.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

Best 5.4 or under midfielder? Already have waynama. Need to downgrade to afford Costa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

LostArt wrote: »
    Hmmm do I buy Sanchez for Di Maria now before another rise/fall or hold on for news of Fabregas and if he's out get Sanchez in for him?

I had the choice of Cesc or ADM out for Sanchez and chose to get rid of Cesc. Injury doubt, 4 yellows, and not as much goal threat as ADM. I do have Hazard though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭G1032

JR6 wrote: »
    Best 5.4 or under midfielder? Already have waynama. Need to downgrade to afford Costa.

Brunt.. 4 assists so far. Takes corners....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

My provisional plan in place for the next 2 GW's:

GW 12: Fab and Chambers out - Hazard and Dummett in

GW 13: Di Maria and Pelle out - Sanchez and 7.5m Striker in (maybe Austin or Ayoze, depends on GW 12).

I need to sell PVA this week, probably in the next couple of days.

Is it then utter madness to do the following for a minus 8?

Fabregas and Pelle out for Chadli/Siggy and Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

G1032 wrote: »
    I need to sell PVA this week, probably in the next couple of days.

Is it then utter madness to do the following for a minus 8?

Fabregas and Pelle out for Chadli/Siggy and Costa

Only if you're going to captain Costa. Otherwise, I would delay the Pelle to Costa transfer by a week.

Only if you're going to captain Costa. Otherwise, I would delay the Pelle to Costa transfer by a week.

I think myself it sounds a little crazy

The -8 would leave me with this team...

Fabianski/Hamer

Baines/Coloccini/Duff/Wisdom/Robertson

ADM/Sanchez/Downing/Chadli/Wanyama

Aguero/Costa/Welbeck

Fabregas injury though is putting a spanner in the works. If he doesn't play I'll have no Chelsea cover

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Surely Fabregas not making the trip with Spain is good news? Two weeks should be fine to heal a slight hamstring strain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Virtually all Southampton defence slowly increasing transfers IN even with their tough run ahead.

Thinking now if taking the 0.1 hit when PVA drops. If he goes to 4.4 well then so be it. It'll give me a lot more time to consider all options....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Virtually all Southampton defence slowly increasing transfers IN even with their tough run ahead.

Noticed that Clyne possibly heading for another rise all right. People just buying the highest scoring defenders as usual with no regard for fixtures.

If he rises again I can sell for 5.4 so happy days. :) 0.6 to upgrade him to Azpi ahead of Chelsea's kind run seems a no brainer.

Advertisement