Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores Parking

Options
  • 08-11-2014 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hey all,

If I park in Dunnes before it becomes free at 19:00, say at 16:00, and then try to leave at 23:00 - do I have to pay from 16:00-19:00, or is the whole ticket free?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

its free the barrier nearest to winstons and bank of Ireland stays up,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

As above, you are free to exit without paying as the barrier beside Winstons is left up from 7pm. It's the only one that will let you out for free though, all the other barriers are left down and will only open on payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Once the ticket you have for the way in is timed at after 7pm putting it in any of the other exit machines will let you out no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I tried to pay for parking at the kiosk and they just sent me to a pay machine. I asked him for change of a E50 and he said he didn't have any.

There were three of them sitting in the kiosk. Keep up the good work lads. We're proud of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Does that mean you can park all day for free providing you leave after 7pm:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement