Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eVision multiroom

Options
  • 08-11-2014 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi, I already have eVision installed. I am getting multiroom from Eircom shortly. Quick question - will the parent home plug that is connected to the eFibre router be enough to provide the signal through the power line to the second box as well as the original box or will it require a second parent home plug? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Hi, I already have eVision installed. I am getting multiroom from Eircom shortly. Quick question - will the parent home plug that is connected to the eFibre router be enough to provide the signal through the power line to the second box as well as the original box or will it require a second parent home plug? Thanks in advance.
    Hi Koolhanger

I'll need too get clarification on this for you, as soon as I have this I'll get back to you right away

Al

Hi Koolhanger

I'll need too get clarification on this for you, as soon as I have this I'll get back to you right away

Al

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi again Koolhanger, technical support got back to me a little earlier than expected :)[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]They advised me that as long as the power circuit is the same another parent plug is not needed (which  is most cases)[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Thanks Alan. Yes it is on the same power circuit. That's great news, cheers.

Thanks Alan. Yes it is on the same power circuit. That's great news, cheers.
    No worries Koolhanger

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement