Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found Dungarvan Coast Road

• 08-11-2014 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi, On Thursday night last, I found a male collie dog on the Dungarvan - Tramore coast road at the back end of Clonea Strand, just before the road turns away from the coast.

He's a long haired collie type, super friendly dog and I am sure someone must be missing him. He was wearing a collar but had no tag. He is not micro-chipped. I've left details with the Dungarvan Garda and Deise Animal Sanctuary but thought I would try the magic of the Boards as well.

Here are a couple of photos and if anyone owns him or you know of anyone who has lost a collie, please PM me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

I haven't seen the pictures yet but I'm already 99% sure I know whose it is ...............

Yeah I was right its "Patch"

I'll PM you some details, don't have the owners number but can direct you to the house if that helps he's from just the other side of the castle from the hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

PM sent with owners phone number found them in the phone book.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

Back home!

Advertisement