Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations for someone to erect a fence.

Options
  • 08-11-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭

I Live in Templetown in Carlingford. I have bought sheep fencing and 6 foot posts to build a dog run in my garden.

There are 15 posts and 50metres of fencing.

I have an injured shoulder,, so I am unable to drive the posts into the ground. I dont want cement or anything like that, just the posts driven into the ground.

Does anyone know anyone who would do this for a decent price? I know its not a big job and I would normally just do it myself. Maybe someone out there needs a few quid?

I have a fencing hammer and staples etc.

Looking to have it done quickly, this weekend would be even better!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

I Live in Templetown in Carlingford. I have bought sheep fencing and 6 foot posts to build a dog run in my garden.

There are 15 posts and 50metres of fencing.

I have an injured shoulder,, so I am unable to drive the posts into the ground. I dont want cement or anything like that, just the posts driven into the ground.

Does anyone know anyone who would do this for a decent price? I know its not a big job and I would normally just do it myself. Maybe someone out there needs a few quid?

I have a fencing hammer and staples etc.

Looking to have it done quickly, this weekend would be even better!

What about your neighbor Sean Kane. Does he not do that sort of work in the gardening?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

What about your neighbor Sean Kane. Does he not do that sort of work in the gardening?

I dont know, never heard of him. Im new to the area so I will ask next door if they know who he is. Thanks.

Advertisement