Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keith Barry tickets?

Options
  • 08-11-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Is Keith Barry the mentalist doing any tours around Ireland in 2015 does anybody know?
    Also when would the tickets become available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Yes, they went on sale last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 oriordan123

Where? can you send me a link please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Not a patch on Patrick Jane.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Where? can you send me a link please

He will know your looking for them, and contact you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

He will know your looking for them, and contact you!

I knew this comment would appear on the front page.

I suppose I'm a psychic. That's my life plan sorted so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Anyway he couldn't even predict the result of the QPR game today. Why bother going to see him after that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I knew this comment would appear on the front page.

I suppose I'm a psychic. That's my life plan sorted so.

Looks like the slices of your life are coming together!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,306 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I got some extra tickets I don't need. Probably will just have to bin them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

But... he's ****e?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

He is a mentalist for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭moxin

He predicted the fall of the govt after the water protests. Are we entitled to a refund if he's wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Anyway he couldn't even predict the result of the QPR game today. Why bother going to see him after that?

Who won ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

moxin wrote: »
    He predicted the fall of the govt after the water protests. Are we entitled to a refund if he's wrong?

He also predicted that QPR would beat Man City today. I wonder am I entitled to a refund on the bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

Who won ?

QPR were robbed :( they drew 2 all but there were two rangers goals disallowed in quick succession and a very questionable handball/offside goal from city. QPR were the real winners today.

pharmaton wrote: »
    QPR were robbed :( they drew 2 all but there were two rangers goals disallowed in quick succession and a very questionable handball/offside goal from city. QPR were the real winners today.

Ohh, so Keith Barry was almost right in his prediction.

But QPR did win 1 point

So does anyone know where I can get the tickets? I want to get them as a gift for someone for christmas, thanks!

Ohh, so Keith Barry was almost right in his prediction.
    had it been a different ref I'd go with a yes (they scored four goals!)

So does anyone know where I can get the tickets? I want to get them as a gift for someone for christmas, thanks!

You're going to have to wait until he announces shows/a tour, which hasn't happened. Then you can get tickets at ticketmaster or ring the venue to find out details on how to get tickets.

• Advertisement

He's doing the winterval thing in waterford afaik, don't know how you get tickets though but I think it's a free for all so you could just send them there instead :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I wouldn't go in out of the pissing rain to see Keith Barry if he was giving away a free bottle of Scotch and a weekend for two at the Lake Como Hilton with every ticket.

But I'd gladly go along and listen to his father speaking.

He was on the radio a while back telling it as it is about the rate of crime among ferral scumbags in this country and how the justice industry is out of touch with reality.

I think he'd make a great Minister for Justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mcmaco82

If anyone looking for tickets still, I have two tickets for Keith Barry - 17th Oct 2015 in Oylmpia.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mcmaco82

If anyone looking for tickets still, I have two tickets for Keith Barry - 17th Oct 2015 in Oylmpia.

Advertisement