Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy wooden kitchen- any recommendations?

Options
  • 09-11-2014 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi All,

Looking at getting a wooden play kitchen for 2 and 3 1/2 year old for Christmas, any recommendations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Hi, I work in a preschool and we have a wooden toy kitchen. It was bought in IKEA. It has taken some abuse over the two and a half years it's been in the room and it's still going strong. So I would definitely reccommend checking IKEA. No have no clue how much it cost though, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭mapaca

We have the IKEA one, a friend of mine has it too, it's brilliant! Very hard wearing. Cost us €80 last Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭bren2002

Yeah the Ikea one

• Registered Users Posts: 18,569 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Same as above

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭All4shopping

Would also highly recommend the ikea one plus it's reduced to €65 ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Another one for Ikea - she got it last year of santy. She plays with it every day. Get the pots and pan set with it, they are great

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The IKEA one here as well

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Another recommendation for Ikea.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

Another for ikea set. However... The metal potas and pans drive me mad. We have a tiled kitchen floor and they're constantly rubbing the pans over the floor making the most horrendous noise. Stick with something plastic or wooden if you can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

Got the Ikea one for my daughter last christmas, it is ideal!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

If you are looking for accessories for your wooden kitchen, this irish website (based in Ennis) does a great range of wooden kitchen accessories.

http://www.littleones.ie/toys/play-kitchens-food.html

Advertisement