Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flea Market In carlow

Options
  • 09-11-2014 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Guys are there any flea markets open today? what about the one in straw-hall estate??? it say s Sunday but rather the drive to a closed shop i wander if anyone knows if its open?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Yup still open on Sundays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Cheers Rasso went there today really smells like a flea market indeed and was a lot of fun. any more like it in carlow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭thingamagig

Hi. Could anyone tell me where it is (where is strawhill) and at what time. would be interested in going. thanks :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 theevilman

Hi. Could anyone tell me where it is (where is strawhill) and at what time. would be interested in going. thanks :)

Do you know the Athy road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭thingamagig

Ya, I do...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It is between the Delta Centre and Swans.

It was called Texas at one time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Its in this building: 2s7ifbc.png

Advertisement