Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to Ikea soon?

Options
  • 09-11-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone going to Ikea soon please? I'm just looking for 1 item. Can give you cash in advance.
    Thanks,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

manwithavan on advertsiser goes and charges 25 ish ? i think. every week as far as i remember

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭buzz11

Anyone going to ikea soon? I'm looking for a few shelf brackets which are very small;

0094925_PE234382_S2.JPG

Thanks !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    If anyone is going to Ikea in the near future could you PM me please? I'm looking for this item.
    Thanks in advance,
    Pa

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

These guys do regular trips - next one is 28th Sept

https://www.facebook.com/galwayvtr?fref=photo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

I can do a trip from time to time. Work beside it and Have a small van...berlingo size. I'll stick a msg here the next time I'm heading west.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭philboy

My friend Rory does them every Wednesday. Here is his FB page with contact details:
    https://www.facebook.com/galway.delivery1?fref=ts#

Heading to ikea tomorrow and then heading west. Will have a bit of room in the van if anyone wants anything? Will need to know before 10am tomorrow morning. Drop me a pm with a link and the cost. if I can fit it, ill let you know and if so we can arrange a paypal transfer and collection.Based round oranmore so bear that in mind

Heading to IKEA Thursday if anyone needs anything? Van will be pretty full so PM me if need anything and I'll let u know if I can fit it.

Hi
    I'm looking for a gym mat (102.628.31,green folding gym mat) if anyone's going to Ikea before Xmas.
    Can pay in advance.
    Cheers,
    Pa

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm looking for a gym mat (102.628.31,green folding gym mat) if anyone's going to Ikea before Xmas.
    Can pay in advance.
    Cheers,
    Pa

I'll get it before I head back for Christmas on 21/22nd Dec. Pm me next Monday if u still need it and ill drop in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi
    Can pay in advance.
    Cheers,
    Pa

You do know you can order from Ikea online now?

Launched last month

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

You do know you can order from Ikea online now?

Launched last month

You wouldn't get it before Christmas at this stage. They have very long lead times, a week at least.

Ordered on November 30th and my delivery date is December 19th!

Edit: Just checked, if you order now the delivery date is December 29.

Folks, I'll head here during the week. Am heading home on Friday 22nd so can get your items to you by the 23rd at the latest. Have a van so can fit a good few bits and pieces within reason.

Pm me if you want anything and where you want it delivered. Send me the following:
    • Item Name
    • Item Code
    • Item Link (exact link from IKEA website)
    • Item Colour
    • Item No. Required
    • Item Cost
    • Delivery Address
    • Mobile Contact Number

I'll get back to you if I can fit it and what I'd look for (a token charge!!). Have done this for others here already so am trustworthy. You can check my profile on Adverts if you don't believe me.https://www.adverts.ie/member/353676

I'm happy enough to deliver to anywhere on my route home along the M6 and from say Gort to Tuam area.

Thanks
    Stampy

Pm me if you want anything and where you want it delivered. Send me the following:

I'll get back to you if I can fit it and what I'd look for (a token charge!!). Have done this for others here already so am trustworthy. You can check my profile on Adverts if you don't believe me.https://www.adverts.ie/member/353676

I'm happy enough to deliver to anywhere on my route home along the M6 and from say Gort to Tuam area.

Thanks
    Stampy

PM sent.
    Thanks,
    Pa

Advertisement