Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curragh springs

Options
  • 09-11-2014 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

How's is curragh springs fishing and how much is it to fish for an adult and a child

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Contributor 2013

Apologies, only just say this.

Myself and me dad were there last weekend, we didn't do as well as we have in the past (6-7 fish each)

Young lad (8-10) and his dad was there though and the little fella had about 6 and lost 2-3 he was fishin a team of buzzers on an indicator.

Dry's usually work well there for me, but not much joy last weekend, could have been my leader though and i didn't bring extra. Had a few shy away.

Was a fella there who said he'd fished it quite alot over Christmas period said a few lads were pulling 10 for a days fishing. (not too bad eh?)

It;s €20 for a half day for an adult, maybe give him a ring and ask if he does lesser rates for kids, I'm sure he does.

Tight lines either way,
    Contributor.

Apologies, only just saw this. E-mail has been sketchy recently.

Myself and me dad were there last weekend, we didn't do as well as we have in the past (6-7 fish each)

Young lad (8-10) and his dad was there though and the little fella had about 6 and lost 2-3 he was fishin a team of buzzers on an indicator.

Dry's usually work well there for me, but not much joy last weekend, could have been my leader though and i didn't bring extra. Had a few shy away.

Was a fella there who said he'd fished it quite alot over Christmas period said a few lads were pulling 10 for a days fishing. (not too bad eh?)

It;s €20 for a half day for an adult, maybe give him a ring and ask if he does lesser rates for kids, I'm sure he does.

Tight lines either way,
    Contributor.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭db97

Is there only trout in this lake?

Rainbows and browns.

Advertisement