Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about migration visa

Options
  • 09-11-2014 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Looking to use an agent for this called Mege Dalton

1. The whole thing takes 6-9 months to get and about 5-6k when using an agent , obviously I won't have to pay the total amount in 1 go but at what stages are payments made and what amounts

2. There's a medical requirement , however I heard this occurs towards the end of the process and if you fail it any money you pay thus far is non refundable . Now I expect to pass it but wouldn't it be wise to have a similar medical before the whole process begins

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Shy Ted

Some agents refund their fees if they can't get you the visa. You would forfeit the other costs such as skills assessment, medicals, & the actual application fees.
    I personally went with an agency and in hindsight regretted doin so, as I had to fill out the documents anyway. They just break it down a bit and explain things for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭S31

I've just started the process also and I've been in touch with the same agent as you. I'm not sure if I'll continue because I find response times a bit slow. To be fair though I think my occupation options are making things a little more complex. Can I ask how you find dealing with this agent? What type of visa are you applying for?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭S31

I've just started the process also and I've been in touch with the same agent as you. I'm not sure if I'll continue because I find response times a bit slow. To be fair though I think my occupation options are making things a little more complex. Can I ask how you find dealing with this agent? What type of visa are you applying for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

If you are looking for an agent here is one that is highly recommended:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/222900-go-matilda.html

I have no links to this company but have only seen and heard good things about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

So you're definitely not moving to Dublin then?

• Advertisement
Advertisement