Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo master chief collection midnight launch

Options
  • 09-11-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Does anybody know of a midnight launch taking place anywhere around dublin ?

I know the xbox store sells it and you can pre download it but it will be 5am here until it comes out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

No, sure very few places had the mid night launch for Advanced Warefare. No gamestops did and only a few Xtravisions went ahead with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Irish Caveman

No, sure very few places had the mid night launch for Advanced Warefare. No gamestops did and only a few Xtravisions went ahead with it.

Damn , I was in blanchardstown centre asking around but nowhere had it.

Some gamestops did have a midnight for COD but not many either.

It's a pain having to wait until 5am,
    I'm hoping to find one in a tesco at midnight since they have put COD out in the past on midnight

Xtravision/HMV in blanchardstown said they weren't planning on it now but it's not fully decided and could change

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Suppose it could depend on the amount of pre-orders per store.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I know the xbox store sells it and you can pre download it but it will be 5am here until it comes out.

if you buy it on the irish store it will be available at 12:01

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    if you buy it on the irish store it will be available at 12:01

Yea I read this earlier, there was some talk of us having to wait until 5 but thank god it's midnight now. Stores seriously missing out. I would prefer the physical game but I will choose digital to have it at midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone know what time those who ordered it from the US store will get it?

Anyone know what time those who ordered it from the US store will get it?

No idea, could be 12.01 our time or 5.01 for their time. Did you get it much cheaper through the U.S. store

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

No idea, could be 12.01 our time or 5.01 for their time. Did you get it much cheaper through the U.S. store

Worked out at just over €48. Can't go wrong at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I must be getting old, but the thoughts of staying until or getting up 5.01am on a Tuesday sends shivers down my spine ... and not in a good way :)

Dying for it to unlock, though, so am seriously tempted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement