Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture Thumbnails not showing on some pictures.

Options
  • 09-11-2014 5:18pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per the title i've started a new picture album, and uploaded pictures to it, and to my existing album. However all pictures are showing up as the title of picture as it is saved on my laptop, and not a thumbnail. Also as i deleted the cover picture of the "Diagram/Stuff being sold" thread the picture now replacing it, that does not show as a thumbnail, has left the album cover picture blank. I can fix this by choosing an old thumbnail picture so not a concern.

The existing pictures that were showing as thumbnails, still are. Just wondering is it the site, my settings, or can anyone shine some light on it. It's not a major issue, just a pain that i have to click on some pictures as i don't name all my pictures, or name them correctly, before uploading.

I have not changed any of my settings, for the site, in some time. I'm "computerly challenged" so please keep any tech stuff to a "for dummies" type language. I've attached pictures below to show what i mean.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement